Dr. Taylor Bean, ND
- Mount Royal University: Diploma, Geology/Earth Science, General
- The Kings University College: Arts Degree, General Sciences
- University of Victoria: Pre medical sciences
- Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine: Diploma, Naturopathic Medicine/Naturopathy
- Naturopathic Physician
- Spinal Manipulation Teaching Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Founder of Dr. Taylor Bean
- Dr. Kuprosky, ND : Certificate, Intravenous Therapy
- Naturopathic Healthcare Inc. : Certificate, Neural Therapy I
- The Upledger Institute : Certificate, Cranial Sacral Therapy
- NAET Practitioner : License, Neural Prolo Therapy
- Prescription Authority : License, College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC)
Dr. Taylor Bean is a primary care physician practicing evidence-based medicine focusing on prevention and integrative medicine. Dr. Bean has experience working largely with families, young ones, and mamas-to-be. She brings her wisdom as a mother of two to help women achieve a healthy pregnancy and smooth labor.
She has worked overseas in Singapore for two years which improved her skills in chronic illness as she saw various patients in SE Asia, India, and Australia who were unable to find the care they needed. To know more about her and her upcoming events, visit her website.