It is normal to feel depressed every now and then. However, prolonged or severe depression requires medical intervention. The best treatment depends on the particular type of depression of the patient. For mild depression, alternative treatments may be effective like the use of anti-stress and depression supplements.
However, there are many products being sold today and only a few are actually effective in providing relief to depression. Let’s inspect a particular product being sold online to determine if it is worth buying or not.
What Is Primal Calm?
Primal Calm is a stress management supplement that is popularly used for treating high stress levels or mild depression. It provides nutritional support for the body’s natural stress management systems. It contains all-natural, researched and proven anti-stress nutrients to help control stress and other problems related to it.
The supplement comes in easy to swallow capsules for convenience. It claims to have noticeable effects in as little as 30 minutes of intake. However, it also provides long-term anti-stress effects with usage over a longer time period. It is non-drowsy, non-stimulant and doesn’t have any known side effect.
- Phosphatidyl Serine: This ingredient of Primal Clam is a natural phospholipid normally found in the cell membranes of the body. It is particularly prevalent in the brain, muscles and immune system which are parts of the body directly related to and affected by stress. This is known as a vital nutrient for fighting stress enabling the brain to reduce stress and helping the muscles with the rebuilding process. It has been clinically shown to improve memory, mood, concentration and cognition.
- Magnolia Bark: It contains biophenols which help calm the user and balance cortisol (stress hormone) levels. It also has been clinically shown to reduce harmful neurotransmitters in the brain to effectively alleviate stress and anxiety. A Japanese study has shown that it is up to a thousand times more potent compared to vitamin E as an antioxidant.
- Beta-Sitosterol: An immune-supporting nutrient that addresses both physical and mental stress. It also helps support healthy cholesterol levels. It is especially effective for helping the muscles recover after extreme performance or injury.
- Rhodiolarosea: This is included in the formulation of Primal Calm because it of its powerful adaptogenic property helping the body in handling with stress. It contains compounds that increase energy level and assist in cellular repair. It is known as a powerful natural mood elevator and can also help improve physical and mental performance.
- Primal Calm is made from natural ingredients
- It contains ingredients backed by clinical studies
- It is offered with a money-back guarantee
- There is some positive feedback saying it is effective
- Primal Calm has not undergone clinical testing for safety or effectiveness
- There are many feedbacks and reviews saying it doesn’t work in treating depression
- It is not available in retail stores and can only be purchased online
Who Should Take Primal Calm?
Anyone who is suffering from high stress can take Primal Calm. It may also help the user find relief for mild depression. However, it may not be effective for serious cases of depression. It would be best to consult your doctor if you’re interested in taking this or other stress and depression relief supplements.
Will Primal Calm Show Results?
According to reviews and feedback from people who have tried the product, it is only effective in elevating the mood and managing stress. It is not effective for clinical depression and more serious cases of psychological disorders related to a person’s mood.
The Cost of Primal Calm
The official site of Primal Calm is selling it for $49 per bottle. One bottle contains 30 servings. Up to three servings can be taken daily depending on the stress level of the user.
Is It Right for You?
Primal Calm is generally safe but individuals who have any medical condition or are currently under medication should consult their doctor before using this dietary supplement. Take note that it is not formulated for clinical depression or severe cases of stress. Women who are pregnant or nursing should consult their doctor before using this product.
Is It Worth Purchasing?
Primal Calm is worth purchasing especially because it is all natural and comes with a money back guarantee. However, it is more expensive compared to similar products on the market so there are many better alternatives if you want to save money. The main problem with this product is that it is not clinically proven to be effective. Another major problem is that many feedback and reviews say it isn’t very effective when it comes to providing relief from depression.
In the end, Primal Calm is still a good product for stress management despite its higher-than-usual price. There are many better products in terms of price. On the other hand, if your problem is depression then this is not a good product since it is not very effective according to people who have tried it.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.