What is Anxietin?
The Anxietin website states that it is over-the-counter proprietary homeopathic medicine. It features officially recognized active homeopathic ingredients in its formulation using a purified ionized mineral water base for safe and effective anxiety relief.
The formulation of the natural anti-anxiety product works with the body to provide natural anxiety relief. It is designed to safely relieve anxiety, panic, and stress while at the same time naturally supporting a healthy lifestyle.
How Does It Rate?
- It could aid in preventing agitation, panic episodes, and anxiety attacks.
- The item could encourage confidence, attention, and serenity.
- Anxietin may offer brief pain and discomfort alleviation.
- Aconitum Napellus
- Argentum Nitricum
- Arsenicum Album
- Many More
- The ingredients are officially monographed in the HPUS
- It is an over-the-counter product
- There are some positive reviews from customers
- It comes with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee
- Anxietin is not clinically tested for safety or effectiveness so there is no clinical evidence that it really works and doesn’t cause side effects
- There is not much information provided on the product’s website
- There are many negative reviews from customers who have tried it
- It may not be effective for clinical depression
How Does Anxietin Work?
Anxietin contains 19 organic, homeopathic substances that help the body calm down anxiety symptoms. It contains aconite that may help with restlessness, panic, and fight-or-flight symptoms. It also has chemicals that might decrease body pain. It also contains alfalfa, which helps those with trouble concentrating and depressed moods.
Alfalfa contains vitamin K and traces of vitamins and minerals. Another vital ingredient is the oat straw, which helps manage mental and emotional fatigue and insomnia.
Anxietin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The key ingredients of Anxietin are :
– This plant includes antioxidants, vitamin K, and traces of several other vitamins and minerals that might help enhance metabolic health and decrease cholesterol. According to scientific research, it assists those who have problems with lack of appetite, focus, and depression.
– According to studies, this is occasionally advised for individuals who experience anxiety brought on by uncertainty. Included in this are claustrophobia, hypochondria, a dread of heights, or a terror of commonplace objects. Anxiety based on uncertainty may be accompanied by stomach issues including diarrhea and desires for sweets.
– According to Research, this herbal treatment may be useful for treating gastrointestinal issues, persistent anxiety, and depression. Ignatia: After a sudden trauma or shock, this may aid with sadness or anxiety.
Other Ingredients – Aurum Metallicum, Avena Sativa, Baryta Carbonica, Calcarea Phosphorica, Chamomilla, Gelsemium Sempervirens, Glonoinum, Humulus Lupulus, Ignatia Amara, Kali Arsenicosum, Kali Phosphoricum, Muriaticum Acidum, Natrum Phosphoricum, Passiflora Incarnate, Phosphorus, Staphysagria and Stramonium.
All of the ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). The active ingredients are also stabilized in a purified ionized mineral water base for maximum absorption. There is no explanation provided on the product’s website regarding how each ingredient works.
Anxietin – FAQ’s
Q: Who Should Take Anxietin?
A: Anyone suffering from stress, anxiety, mood swings, or slight depression can try Anxietin. It can be purchased without a doctor’s prescription since it is considered to be homeopathic medicine. However, it would be best to consult your doctor before taking this product especially if you are taking medication or have any medical condition.
Q: Will Anxietin Show Results?
A: There is no surety that Anxietin will deliver results especially because it is not clinically proven to be effective. Also, there are many reviews and feedback from people who have tried it saying it isn’t very effective.
Q: Is Anxietin Right for You?
A: If you are suffering from slight anxiety and stress then this may be a product worth trying especially because it comes with a money-back guarantee. Just read the return policy first so you will understand clearly what you’re getting into.
Read More About Similar Products:
What Do the Reviews Say?
Anxietin Relieves anxiety and stress
My teenage friend had anxiety for over 1 year now. She started using Anxietin and after a couple of days, she said she hasn’t felt anxiety, worry, or any of the feelings she had before she started taking Anxietin. I almost can’t believe it works that well. It’s awesome! ~ Victoria Palmer
Anxietin Review – Final Verdict
Anxietin is just another natural product that claims to address anxiety, stress, and mood problems. However, there is no evidence that it really works. Moreover, it has not been clinically tested for safety so you may be putting your health at risk by trying this homeopathic medication. The truth is that it would be better to look at other products for anxiety, stress or depression since there is nothing remarkable about this product.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.