Lauren Ann, MS
Works in Health Science Research/communications.
- Dual graduate degrees in Clinical Psychotherapy and Nutrition.
- Undergraduate degree in Honors Research Psychology.
- Functional Nutritionist
- Curriculum Coordinator
- Full-Time Work in Health Science Research/communications.
- She has worked in the field as a trauma therapist as well as with individuals with mental health and substance abuse disorders.
- Espouses an integrative approach to optimizing overall health and wellness.
- Extensive knowledge and passion regarding the role of nutrition science
- Geeks out on the research in the emerging fields of Nutritional Psychiatry, Nutrigenomics, as well as Psychoneuroimmunology.
- Licensed Integrative Therapist
Perceptions and Values
- Lauren views the human body through a functional biochem lens, assessing for various biomarkers that give us a clearer depiction of human health on a continuum of wellness to disease.
- She is very passionate about empowering others on how diet and lifestyle can favorably influence their health regardless of their genes.
- When she isn’t researching or writing, you can find Lauren on her bike or with her loved pup, Olls.