A lot of women are very insecure about their breasts. Breast augmentation surgery was the only option until recently. Now, there are natural products claiming to increase women’s breasts size. Curvinexx is one of these products.
It is a breast augmentation supplement made to improve the shape and appearance of the breasts by lifting, firming and toning them. Curvinexx is an all-natural breast enhancement formula that also increases your cup size safely. The complications and dangers of augmentation surgeries can be avoided.
Curvinexx contains a unique all-natural blend of herbs. Curvinexx contains a proprietary 630mg blend of the following ingredients.
- Fenugreek Seed: Fenugreek seeds are extracted from the plant Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) which belongs to the family Fabaceae. It is used to treat many medical conditions like constipation, gastritis, myalgia (muscle pain), and eczema. However, there is not enough scientific evidence to prove that it is effective for these conditions. It is also known as a galatagogue (milk producing agent).
- Fennel Seed: Fennel seeds are gotten from the plant Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) which belongs to the family Apiaceae. It is indigenous to the Mediterranean. Fennel contains anethole which act as phytoestrogens which helps in the growth of breast tissue. Fennel is also known as a galactagogue but this is not supported by any evidence. It also has some medicinal uses.
- Saw Palmetto Berry: The berry is gotten from the plant Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) which is indigenous to the West Indies and the Atlantic coast. Saw Palmetto is now a popular herbal treatment for prostate enlargement in men. It is recommended by naturopathic physicians for increasing breast size. Saw Palmetto can be used for tissue growth and also to achieve healthier skin, hair and nails.
- Pueraria mirifica (Root): Pueraria mirifica also known as “Kwao Krua or Butea Superba” is a plant found in Northern and North eastern Thailand and Myanmar. Some herbal supplements claim that pueraria mirifica has some health benefits like enlarging breasts size, increasing appetite, and improving hair growth but there is no scientific evidence to support these claims.
- Dandelion Root: This root is extracted from the plant Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale). In the past, Native Americans used Dandelion Root to treat kidney disease, skin problems and cramps. Dandelion root also helps relieve PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) symptoms like fatigue, cramps and bloating.
- Dong Quai Root: The root is taken from the plant Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) has been used for thousands of years in traditional Korean, Chinese, and Japanese medicine. It has been used for gynecological disorders like Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation), premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and menopausal symptoms. Dong Quai is believed by scientists to promote natural progesterone synthesis.
- L-Tyrosine: L-Tyrosine is a direct precursor to Thyroxine, adrenaline and nor-adrenaline. It is one of the amino acids which are the building blocks of protein. The role of tyrosine has on breast tissue has not been studied.
- Kelp (Aerial Parts): Kelp is a common name for seaweed. It is rich in nutrients and is known to absorb fats. Kelp has been shown to be efficient for obese people and also people with cellulitis and rheumatism. It has also been reported to improve skin, nails, and hair.
You May Also Want To Read – Latavi
How Curvinexx Works?
The blend of herbs works to lift the breasts and make them perkier. Curvinexx does not only lift the breasts; it also makes them firmer so you can be sure that your breasts will no longer sag even after you stop taking this breast enlargement supplement.
In order for Curvinexx Natural Breast Toning and Firming Supplement to work properly, you need to take 2 capsules daily with breakfast. To make the results even better, it is recommended that you take one more capsule during the evening before you go to bed.
- Curvinexx can be purchased online
- It is quite easy to use
- Curvinexx is said to be made of all-natural breast enhancement product
- There is no official website for this product
- You may need to use another breast enhancement product to get the ‘best’ result.
- Limited manufacturer’s information
Although there have been some good reviews on Curvinexx, it still has limited information online and the manufacturers contact information is not available. So, it is questionable as to whether this product can be trusted. Another con is that you might have to use another product in conjunction with Curvinexx to get the best result. There are better breast enhancement products available.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Curvinexx?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Curvinexx!
To help you find the best breast enhancers which are both effective and free from side effects, we have ranked the top products being sold today. We were able to rank the products based on important factors like the product's ability to enhance breasts long term, potential to Increases* Bust Size and quality of ingredients. Here are the top breast enhancement products available today. Ultimately, we were able to determine the bottom-line value of each product. Now, you no longer have to spend a lot of time researching just to find the best breast enhancement creams and pills for you.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."