What is VitaHustle?
VitaHustle is a multivitamin formulated to help the body support potential in sustaining high energy levels and maintaining fast recovery and focus.
This dietary supplement is available in two formulations: one specially designed to support men and another uniquely catering to women.
How Does It Rate?
- VitaHustle is formulated, manufactured, and distributed by a company that was founded by fitness icon Kevin Hart.
- VitaHustle commits to practicing utmost transparency in all products.
- They’re made of purely natural ingredients.
- This brand claim that product is free side effects.
- Vitamins and minerals
- Hormone and metabolism support blend
- Exercise Detox and Recovery Blend
- This product folds in a wide range of vitamins, minerals and amino acids which may be able to support satisfaction of daily dietary requirements for key nutrients.
- Key ingredients are made only with natural ingredients which your body should be able to better digest to support enhanced bioavailability of nutrients added.
- This supplement has been specially formulated to help sustain high levels of nitric oxide which plays critical functions in maintaining a healthy mind and body.
- Vitamins and minerals added to the formula are chelated or, combined with peptides which may help enhance better absorption.
- The manufacturer does not guarantee that all ingredients are derived only from non-GMO sources, and the product may contain allergens other than the most common ones.
- There are too many functionalities that the manufacturer claims this supplement can deliver which may be unrealistic.
- Mental and physical performance improvements desired by users may not be obtained by supplementing with this product alone, and likely requires significant changes to lifestyle to be made.
- There is no evidence provided to prove that nutrients in the formula are better absorbed by the body as claimed by the manufacturer.
How Does VitaHustle Work?
VitaHustle works by supporting the body’s natural mechanisms for maintaining higher levels of Nitric Oxide in your blood to maintain high energy levels.
The formula is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and three proprietary blends of extracts derived from botanical sources which the manufacturer tags as the hormone and metabolism, and the S7 Nitric Oxide Booster.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Antioxidants support the body’s repair processes, while the delivery of vitamins and minerals may help support better concentration and cognitive performance. The women’s formula contains higher levels of folate, calcium and magnesium.
The manufacturer claims that this product can aid the body in sustaining a high level of nitric oxide. NO has been found to play a central role in the normalization of blood and oxygen circulation throughout your body.
VitaHustle Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This most powerful brain enhancer contains a blend of 23 vitamins and minerals, augmented with proprietary combinations of botanically-sourced ingredients and amino acids. These ingredients are grouped into the following:
Vitamins and minerals
(Vitamins A, C, D, E, and K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, and Molybdenum) – These nutrients may help supply your body with the energy it requires to maintain ideal functions involved in metabolism, mind and body recover, and focus.
Hormone and metabolism support blend
(Fenugreek Seed Extract, Schizandra Fruit Extract, Oligonol which contains Lychee Fruit and Green Tea Leaf Polyphenol Extracts, Tongkat Ali Root, Saw Palmetto Berry) – These ingredients may help with the proper regulation of energy production and distribution to fuel vital functions and pump up physical and mental performance.
Exercise Detox and Recovery Blend
(Calcium D-GLucarate, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Holy Basil Leaf Extract, N-Acetyl L Cysteine, Milt Thistle Seed Extract) – This proprietary blend is made with amino acids and herbs like tongkat ali and saw palmetto berry which may help maintain normal levels of hormones that regulate the metabolism of energy and help better manage stress.
S7 NO Booster
(Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Broccoli, Kale) – This blend is composed of plant-based ingredients that include green coffee bean and green tea leaf extracts which may help support proper maintenance of blood circulation.
Q: How Should You take VitaHustle?
A: The manufacturer recommends taking four capsules daily with a meal or light snack. For best results, take all four capsules with your breakfast.
Q: How Much Does VitaHustle Cost?
A: This supplement costs $20.00 for the first bottle containing 1 month’s supply or, a total of 120 capsules. Purchasing 3 bottles at once costs only $50.00. A 10% discount is offered per bottle if you sign up for auto-shipment.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: What is VitaHustle’s Return Policy?
A: VitaHustle provides a 30-days return policy that comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. The company will send a prepaid return label and refund payment in full using the same channel you used to pay for your order.
Q: Does VitaHustle Offer a Free Trial?
A: There does not appear to be any free trial offer for this product.
VitaHustle Review – Final Verdict
VitaHustle commits to a wide range of benefits that are well-known to contribute to improvements in physical and mental performance. The manufacturer further claims making these nutrients available in forms that may be easily absorbed by the body which is not a usual mechanism of action offered by most other nutrition supplements.
However, evidence for claims have not been made available by the manufacturer in the same manner that the composition has been published.
Following more rigorous review, this supplement does not appear to have a clear scientific basis to support claims made about delivering nutrients in forms that are more bioavailable. This merits a comparison product with other products in the market just to gauge how well the manufacturer may be able to deliver on its commitments.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research: