Neurodegenerative diseases and other issues, such as nerve injuries, may significantly deteriorate brain function and affect your quality of life. Researchers are doing everything in their power to come up with solutions to help those dealing with nerve damage.
One of the supplements claiming to be effective when it comes to brain and nerve support is Neurogen.
What is Neurogen?
Neurogen is advertised as a nerve support supplement that offers a formula that can be beneficial for your physical and mental health. The product might help with neurological injuries and damage, including decreasing symptoms of neuropathy, such as weakness, tingling, and numbness.
It aims to regenerate nerves and act as a pain reliever. Aside from that, it can also boost your brain health as it assists in promoting alertness, memory, and focus.
This supplement is manufactured in the United States and comes in the form of capsules that you should take on a daily basis. There are no special dietary demands while using this supplement, and the only thing you should ensure is to take it regularly.
Who Is the Manufacturer of Neurogen?
It was Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice who developed the formula while working at the Fitzmaurice Hand Institute. The manufacturer of Neurogen is a company called Neuropharmaca. They are located in Scottsdale, Arizona, and this is the only product they are making.
There are two variants of the supplement you can find?Neurogen and Neurogen Sport. The company has a website with a user-friendly interface, and it is possible to contact them via phone or e-mail.
How Does Neurogen Work?
The supplement aims to assist your organism in rebuilding nerves that have been damaged and may help to restore their proper function. The manufacturer claims that they carefully select each ingredient of the formula for its efficiency and potency to be absorbed by the body.
According to them, the product will work for all those in the need of nerve support. The primary claim of the company is that Neurogen will help you restore damaged nerves. Whether the cause of the problem is injury, damage, or a neurodegenerative disease, this supplement may be able to help you.
Not only it can regenerate nerves, but it might also work on restoring their proper function. The manufacturer claims the product can help you to maintain the sharpness of the brain and improve cognitive and memory abilities.
Neurogen Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine – This compound is derived from an amino acid, and it may enhance the function of the nerves after an injury, diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and neuropathy
- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI – It may help to decrease pain, regenerate, and restore proper function of the nerves after an injury or damage. It might also enhance focus and memory as well as act as an antioxidant to help the organism convert fat into fuel.
- Turmeric root extract – This ingredient may act as a pain reliever and reduces inflammation. It can be used in treatments to combat Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid – This antioxidant may have an anti-aging effect as it helps to keep the cells throughout your body healthy. It may act as a pain reliever, and possibly improve blood flow.
- Benfotiamine – You get vitamin B1 from this compound, which may help you support the nerves by improving their function and decreasing pain. It may also act as a protector from nerve injuries
Other ingredients include bromelain, coenzyme Q10, serratiopeptidase, and BioPerine black pepper extract. The list of non-active compounds you can find in the formula is as follows: dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, enteric coating, croscarmellose sodium, and microcrystalline cellulose.
What Are the Advantages of Neurogen?
- May help to regenerate nerves and retrieve their function after damage or injuries
- Can act as a pain reliever
- Might boost brain health, including promoting alertness, memory, and cognitive abilities
- May reduce neuropathy symptoms, including tingling and numbness
What Are the Disadvantages of Neurogen?
- The capsules have an unusual smell
- Currently ships only to the United States and Canada
- Cannot serve as an alternative for advanced conditions that require surgery
- Should be taken regularly for the possibility to notice visible results
Q: How Should you Take Neurogen?
A: The instructions say that you should take three capsules two times per day between meals. A single packaging of Neurogen has 180 tablets, which is a 30-day supply of the product.
Q: How Much is Neurogen?
A: You can find a bottle of Neurogen at the price of $69.99.
Q: Where can I purchase Neurogen? I can’t seem to find them anywhere.
A: Neurogen can be purchased directly via their official website and on Amazon. However, it is currently unavailable on Amazon. We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock. You may take advantage of a discount while ordering from the official site (Pre-order sale – $20 off until in stock if preorder now.)
What Kind of Reviews Are Out There for Neurogen?
In a word, you could describe user feedback as mixed. There are users who noticed a visible improvement after using Neurogen and they weren’t shy when it came to praising the product. They emphasized that their pain was gone and focus and alertness were improved.
However, some users were disappointed that they failed to see any change. They claimed that giving Neurogen a chance was not a wise move, as it didn’t have the potential to deliver any results.
Neurogen – Final Verdict
Nerve injury and damage can be troublesome because of the pain, numbness, and other problems it can cause. Neurogen may help you to deal with those issues as it might have the potential to decrease pain and regenerate nerves.
Keep in mind that the supplement cannot be an alternative for conditions that require surgery and might not be effective for all nerve problems, especially advanced ones.
If you decide to give Neurogen a chance, it may be able to boost your brain health, but take into account that the capsules have an unusual smell and taste. If you have sensitive senses, it might be a wise move to look for an alternative
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.