Prairie Naturals Neuro-Force is an all-natural nootropic that helps to improve your cognitive function.People are looking for ways to improve their physical and mental health.
This is the main reason you can walk into almost any store and see rows and rows of vitamins and supplements promising to give you the body you’ve always wanted, make you young again, and make you the next genius—no matter what ingredients these vitamins contain, these aren’t attainable goals.
But there are top brain supplements that can help improve your memory, focus, problem-solving ability, and prevent brain fog.
While Prairie Naturals doesn’t promise you the moon, it claims to help you think, retain information, and improve cognitive function.
But does it? In this review, we will look into these claims, research the ingredients, compile a list of customer reviews, and then share our findings with you.
A nootropic is a supplement that helps enhance cognitive function, focus, and memory retention.
Nootropics only referred to synthetic substances, but now it applies to anything that helps support cognitive function, including dietary supplements.
To meet the definition of a nootropic, they need to fit 5 specifications.
- Enhance memory
- Improve focus
- Protect the brain
- Improve self-control
- Few side-effects
Yes, your brain needs exercise too, and you can do this by reading, playing games such as crossword puzzles, word searches, and other games that make you think. Prairie Naturals Neuro-Force is an all-natural supplement that supports a variety of aspects of cognitive function due to aging, stress, or some health disorders.
Neuro-force all-natural formula consists of various herbs and supplements that have proven to support your brain.
How Does It Rate?
- Neuro-Force is a clinically-formulated dietary supplement.
- The all-natural ingredients in this memory supplement increase natural energy.
- 250mg DHA
- 30 mg EPA
- Bacopa Extract (bacopa monnieri) (50% bacosides) – 75 mg
- Alpha-GPC (L-alpha-Glycerophosphorylcholine) – 50 mg
- Providing 4.63 mg PQQ
- Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt – 5 mg (BioPQQ)
- Vinpocetine – 2.5 mg
- Reduce stress
- Improved concentration
- Increase memory
- Help to process information
- Make decisions quickly and accurately
- Protects the brain from degeneration
- Increases blood flow to the brain
- It helps improve mental alertness
- Increase energy
- Relieve brain fog
- Only Available online
- Do not start taking any new supplements before talking to your health care provider
How Does It Work?
The nootropic Neuro-Force is formulated by Prairie Naturals based near Vancouver, BC, Canada. It makes natural health products that it can mainly purchase through health care professionals. The company products go through rigorous quality control and licensing standards directed by the Canadian government. Upon the arrival of each ingredient, they are tested for identity, purity, and potency, and processing can only begin once they pass the tests. Once the manufacturing process is done, the products are tested again by an independent, government-approved laboratory.
– This key nutritional element has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. When taken at 1g or less, it also decreases the risk of depression and other mood disorders , plus lower anxiety, stress, and irritability. DHA also plays a crucial role in healthy aging and can reduce people’s chances of getting age-related conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and other degenerative disorders.
30 mg EPA
– This fatty acid is found in the brain and positively affects both cognitive and physiologic health. Studies also suggest  that larger doses of EPA may benefit those with ADHD, although further studies are needed to learn more about it.
Bacopa Extract (bacopa monnieri) (50% bacosides) – 75 mg
– Bacopa extract is an herb known for its neural tonic and memory enhancement abilities. Studies suggest  that it may help increase the anti-oxidant neuroprotection properties benefit those with Parkinson’s disease, dementia, Alzheimer’s, and epilepsy.
Alpha-GPC (L-alpha-Glycerophosphorylcholine) – 50 mg
Providing 4.63 mg PQQ – This vitamin is found in fruits and vegetables as well as human breast milk. Its neuroprotective effects, growth-promoting effects, antioxidative effects, and stimulatory effect helps to improve the memory and learning ability  of mice. This vitamin also may help improve energy, reduce inflammation, and improve mitochondrial dysfunction.
Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt – 5 mg (BioPQQ)
– A quinone compound  initially identified in methanol-utilizing bacteria is a cofactor for redox enzymes. A study conducted in 2014 suggests that 20mg of Bio PQQQ administered daily improved cognitive function in humans.
It’s important to note here the BioPQQ is a type of PQQ that went through clinical trials and indicated that it might improve brain health.
Vinpocetine – 2.5 mg
– This is an alkaloid that is used all over the world for its mitochondrial function. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce oxidative stress , and it assists in the prevention of many age-related disorders. Recent studies suggest that this alkaloid has therapeutic effects on the actions of various cells types.
Neuro-Force – FAQ’s
Q: Is Neuro-Force Safe? Are there any warnings or complaints?
A: The ingredients in neuro-force passed three different tests to ensure their safety. There have been no complaints issued for this nootropic. It is gluten-free and does not contain any corn, dairy, egg, preservatives, soy, or sweeteners.
Do not start taking any new supplements before talking to your healthcare provider. People under the age of 18 should not take these supplements.
Women who are nursing or pregnant should not take these supplements.
Q: Who Would Benefit from Neuro-Force?
A: Most people would benefit from nootropics. With the way food is grown and shipped to the stores, we do not get the nutrients earlier generations did. There was a time when almost everyone raised their fruits and vegetables and sometimes ate them straight out of the dirt. Now you have a ton of chemicals on your food that requires washing multiple times to ensure its safety. All of these additives decrease the nutrition of the food would lead to deficiencies in your diet.
Q: What Is the Science Behind Neuro-Force?
A: This nootropic acts quickly to enhance cognitive ability by supporting memory, focus, and clarity. The all-natural ingredients in this brain function supplements increase natural energy, improve mood, and decreases stress. One of the ways it does this is by increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood, getting essential nutrients to the brain allowing for the secretion of hormones necessary for mental health.
It uses only ingredients backed by studies and is transparent, so you know all the ingredients and the amounts contained within each pill. It offers a balanced dosage to help the user stay energized and alert. Although it has a trace amount of caffeine, other ingredients balance it to prevent some people’s jittery feelings.
Q: What Are The Alternatives to Neuro-Force?
Q: How much does Neuro-Force cost?
A: It is priced similarly to other nootropics in its category. You do get a discount on the manufacturer’s official website if you subscribe to their monthly delivery.
Q: How do you take Neuro-Force?
A: Take 1 soft gel each morning with breakfast or as directed by your doctor
Q: Are there any side effects of Neuro-Force?
A: Possible side effects are stomach discomfort, nausea, vomiting, headaches, insomnia, fatigue, high blood pressure, vomiting, and restlessness.
Neuro-Force Reviews from Customers
There were some wonderful testimonials online praising the product and the brand itself. Users said they got both mood and nootropic benefits from this formula, and they loved that they could have these advantages with a pure organic product. Customers also said the company itself made high-quality formulas and they had an excellent customer service department.- Kim H.
Neuro-Force Review – Final Verdict
Although getting enough exercise and eating healthy should be your first step to improving your memory, this appears to be an effective memory supplement in addition to your healthy diet to ensure you’re getting all of the nutrition you need. While without more studies, we can’t say everyone should take Neuro-Force, we can tell you it looks like a good choice. That being said, always talk to your healthcare provider before taking any supplement.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research: