Max DHA Overview
Max DHA is a dietary supplement that is designed to enhance memory, concentration and cognitive functions. The manufacturer claim that this product contains highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids extracted from fish oil that has undergone ultra-purification process and concentrated by molecular distillation. DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid predominantly found in the nervous system, brain and the retina of humans. DHA helps support neurological function in adult people. It is also important for infantile and fetal neurological development.
The company that is behind this product is known as Jarrow Formulas. This is an American company that manufacturers several health products. You cannot purchase Max DHA directly from the company’s website. You can only purchase it from several retail stores including Amazon.
Max DHA Main Features
- Manufactured from highly purified and concentrated fish oil
- Omega-3’s which is specifically designed for the retina, brain, pregnancy, seniority and lactation.
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids extracted from calamari oil.
- This supplement meets international pharmaceutical standards for freshness and pureness.
Max DHA Ingredients List
- 5 mg of Calories
- 600 mg of fish oil (SOURCE OF OMEGA-3)
- 250 mg of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- 36 mg EPA(Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
- 3 72 Mg Other Omega
- 5 mg of Gamma Tocopherol 5
- 2 mg of Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Natural flavor, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate and mixed tocopherols
- Softgel consists of water, gelatin, and glycerin
Max DHA Working Procedure
This product contains omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil and other ingredients that work to support infantile and fetal neurological development. These ingredients also work to support neurological function in seniors.
Max DHA Positives
- Max DHA contain no wheat, no soybeans, no gluten, no dairy, no peanuts, no egg, no chemical solvents or flavors
- Contain natural and organic ingredients with little side effects
- Produced by a well know company with many years’ experience producing health products that work
- Designed for the retina, brain, pregnancy, seniority and lactation
Max DHA Negatives
- Little information posted on Jarrows Formula’s website regarding this product
- The product cannot be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website
- No money back guarantee or free offers provided
- No scientific research has been conducted to support the claims of this product
Max DHA Usage Instructions
This product is taken as a dietary supplement. Take 1 to 2 soft gels daily with meals or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional. For pregnancy take 1 to 2 soft gels per day with meals. For children the recommended dosage is 1 soft gel per day.
Max DHA Side Effects
Overall, this product is relatively safe. There few negative side effects reported regarding Max DHA such as insomnia, headaches, stomach discomfort and anxiety. Some of these side effects are not adverse and last for a short time.
Max DHA Warnings!
Caution should be taken if you are under any blood thinner medication such as Coumadin or warfarin. If you have a medical condition such as seafood allergies or facing surgery, you should consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Customer’s Views about Max DHA
Treasure T says…Max DHA has been a life saver for me. I struggled with memory loss and lack of concentration and focus. I began to believe that no product can help me overcome these conditions. But I discovered Max DHA brain enhancement supplements which have helped improve my memory, concentration and focus.
- Diana Williams says.. I don’t trust any product manufactured by Jarrow Formulas. Even if they are expensive, I look at the results, and with this formula I can say is another introduction of ineffective product from Jarrow Formulas.
- Corny R says… I switched to Jarrow Formula’s products but realized that they have little effects. They don’t offer what they promise. I can recommend any product that this company produces.
Max DHA is a dietary supplement that is manufactured by a united states company with a good reputation. This is a brain enhancement product that is designed to enhance memory, concentration, and cognitive functions. Max DHA contains omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil and other ingredients that work to support infantile and fetal neurological development. You can only purchase it from several retail stores including Amazon. 180 Soft-gels of Max DHA from Amazon cost $16.49. People with coagulopathy, seafood allergies, taking anticoagulants or other medications, or facing surgery should consult their physician before using this product.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.