Lumina Brain Enhancement Supplement
Lumina is a dietary supplement that is designed to support and maintain the activities of Dopamine in the brain thus promoting mood effects. The company that manufacturer this product is called Metagenics. This company is based in the United States and was established in 1983 in Aliso Veijo California. This company therefore has over 30 years of experience in the manufacturer of health products. At the time of writing this review, this company had established offices in six countries including Canada, New Zealand, Belgium, Australia and Netherlands.
Lumina is advertised as a remedy that promote a relaxed state of being and sustains a healthy mental function. The supplement is said to sustain focus, concentration, memory and learning abilities. This product is sold in form of capsules that are packed in bottles. You can order this remedy directly from the Metagenics’s website or order it from other retail stores.
- Supports Brain Health
- Supports Memory and Retention
- Supports Brain Circulation
- Provides Antioxidant Protection
- Supports Cognitive Health
Lumina dietary supplement is formulated from the following ingredients: DHA, EPA, Casein Tryptic Hydrolysate, L-Theanine, Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate, natural marine lipid concentrate, gelatin, water, glycerin, casein tryptic hydrolysate from milk, beeswax, L-theanine, soybean oil, lecithin (soy), mixed tocopherols and caramel powder (color).
Lumina Working Procedure
Lumina is manufactured from a blend of amino acids, a protein, two fatty acids and excipients. The product contains EPA, a substance that plays a key role in general health. Studies have indicated this substance can solve issues that regard the nervous system and can help symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. There is also DHA in this product, a substance that helps children have a better mental development. Studies have also indicated that this substance can help in the prevention and treatment of depression and oxidative stress.
The Advantages of Lumina
- Manufacturer details are vividly explained.
- Supplement is manufactured from all natural ingredients.
- Key ingredients are listed and explained in detail.
- The ingredients used to manufacture Lumina are backed up by serious scientific study.
- The manufacturer has a good international reputation.
The Cons of Lumina
- Few customer testimonials and reviews were found.
- No free samples or money back guarantee is provided.
- Supplement is not suitable for pregnant or nursing women.
- Product has not been tested clinically as a whole.
Take two softgel capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your medical care professional. Note that this brain enhancement product is taken as a dietary supplement. It is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any medical condition or disease
Does Lumina Really Work?
This supplement seems to contain ingredients that support the product’s claim of promoting the brain function. You should look for more information about this product’s effectiveness prior to use.
Lumina Side Effects
There are few reported side effects about this product but mostly they apply to those taking this pregnant while pregnant or while taking other medications.
Keep it out of reach of children. Do not use it if the seal is broken, missing or tampered with. Always consult your medical care provider if you notice adverse side effects.
Read Next – Mind Blend
Know The Related Products
- Legion Ascend is a natural brain supplement that help in brain-boosting, energy boost, focus and memory. This product is a natural nootropic (“brain supplement”) thus supporting and enhancing the user’s energy, focus, memory, mental speed, creativity, mood, and general brain health. It also enhances your body to build a healthier, happier, and higher-performing brain.
- Lucidal comprises of main multivitamins. The supplement consists of many botanical extracts, minerals, and 10 types of vitamins. Lucidal is one of these brain enhancement products that has helped so many people improve their memory. It is an herbal supplement that supports the brain’s cognitive functions. It promotes cognitive functions like attentiveness, concentration, focus, and learning abilities. It has also been proved to support memory and alertness.
Lumina is a dietary supplement that has ingredients that are well known to sustain brain function. This supplement is sold at a high price when you compare it with other products of similar function. The formula contains a blend of natural ingredients that include amino acids, a protein, two fatty acids, and excipients. No free trials or money-back guarantees are provided by the manufacturer. There are few reported side effects of this product but mostly they apply to those taking this pregnant while pregnant. We advise our readers to look for more information prior to using this product from Metagenics.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research: