What is Brain Link Complex?
Brain Link supplement is an amino acid complex enhances the brain cognitive functions by creating a neurotransmitter link. It comes in a form of a powder that can be mixed with any juice before taking. It is one of the brain enhancement products that are ideal for children and adults.
It is therefore a total supplement for daily use and it can be mixed with other supplements. This brain enhancement supplement was developed by Physician Billie Sahley, and is come to be known as the complete neurotransmitter supplement ever produced.
As I said earlier, it is a supplement that is perfect for all ages and it can provide the brain with nutrients that can help improve its cognitive functions.
Brain Link costs around $34.95 in its manufactures websites. You can buy it from the manufactures website or from online retail shops. Some retailers offers discount when buying more than one dose and may also offer you fee shipping deals.
Brain Link Complex Main Features
- Provides the body with vitamins minerals and amino acids
- It offers a complete nutrition
- It enhances the brain’s cognitive functions such as memory, concentration and focus
- You can mix it with your juice and still didn’t notice its taste
- It is great for all ages young and old
Brain Link Complex Powerful Ingredients
It has a complex list of ingredients that include:
- Amino Acid Blend including Glutamine, GABA, Methionine, Glycine, Taurine, Tyrosine, Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine
- Vitamin/Mineral Blend including Calcium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Diphosphate, Magnesium Citrate, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Inositol, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin E Succinate, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine HCl, Niacin, Copper Citrate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Cholecalciferol, Chromium Niacinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Beta Carotene, Biotin, Manganese Citrate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanocobalamin
- Lecithin Powder, Natural Flavors, Egg Albumen Powder, Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Food Starch, Whey Protein Isolate, Fructose and Maltodextrin
Brain Link Complex Working Process
This brain enhancement supplement contains major inhibitory Glutamine, GABA, neurotransmitters and Glycine. It also contains around 3000 milligrams of amino acids that are responsible for memory improvement.
The supplement also contains Glutamine that is believed to be effective in the improvement of concentration, focus and memory. GABA also works in the body to reduce oxidative stress and anxiety. This brain supplement also has Glycine which is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that helps reduce craving for sugar.
What are the Advantages of Brain Link Complex?
- This supplement is manufactured from natural and organic supplements
- It may help to improve your brain’s cognitive functions such as memory, concentration and focus.
- It may help to fight stress & depression.
What are the Disadvantages of Brain Link Complex?
- It has many ambiguous reviews
- Its result may vary from one to another
You May Also Like – CurcuActiv Reviews
Brain Link Complex Usage Instructions
It is recommended to shake this supplement before use. Pour 2 spoonful of this supplement into 1 tea spoonful water and then add 8 ounces of your favorite juice. Shake the mix again or shake it vigorously. Dosage depends on the weight of an individual. For children, the recommended wait is 75 lbs 2 scoops daily. Otherwise follow your physician’s instruction before use
How Safe Brain Link Complex Is?
Brain link is a supplement that is safe for all ages including children. It has ingredients that are necessary for production of neurotransmitters that help the brain have improved cognitive functions.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
There are few negative side effects reported online through the reviews left by customers. But we strongly recommend you to consult a qualified health care provider before use.
Read Next – Focus Power
Know The Related Products
- Brain Alert designed to help people keep pace with life that is always ever demanding. It is designed with ingredients that keep the brain clearer, sharp, and focused. These ingredients have a long history and positive effects on attention, memory, and learning.
- Brain Juice is a new kind of nootropic product that claims to boost brain functioning by giving a natural push for neurotransmitters production, necessary for brain activation, helping the user think faster and recall information in shorter amounts of time.
- Brain Energizer is derived entirely from coconuts. It helps to control the cravings and keeps alert by improving the learning ability. As it is flavorless, it can be used in Bulletproof Coffee, salads, smoothies, and in many other dishes.
Brain Link Complex Review – Final Verdict
My bottom line is that the company behind Brain Link claim to enhance the brain cognitive functions by creating a neurotransmitter link. It claims also that this supplement provide the brain with nutrients that can help improve its cognitive functions.
But most of these claims have not been substantiated or supported my any advanced independent clinical and scientist trials to certain its effectiveness. But since we have known that this supplement contain some essential nutrients, we can give it benefits of doubt. Otherwise if Brain Link would not help improve your brain’s cognitive functions, it can bring other benefits in your body.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research: