Redweiler is a creatine supplement that is mixed with water into a drinkable formula that is used as a pre-workout supplementation. The formula contains a wide variety of substances, including different types of creatine, in order to support a muscle building program. The formula has been developed by a sport nutrition company known as OLIMP. OLIMP, also referred to as Olimp Laboratories, was first launched in 1991 and, since their launch, have been providing fitness enthusiasts with a wide range of effective nutritional products that are also safe and affordable. The company base all of their nutritional products on scientific research. They have more than 20 years of expertise in the industry and has built a positive reputation among body builders and athletes over the past years.
How Does This Product Work?
Redweiler contains three potent blends of ingredients in one powerful formula that aims to support the active athlete’s lifestyle. The blend includes performance formula that aims to enhance athletic and physical performance to allow the athlete to conduct in more intense training sessions that also requires more stamina. The blend also includes a pump formula that provides essential nutrients, amino acids and other ingredients that helps to promote lean muscle growth and healthy blood flow to the muscles during training protocols. An additional formula has been included in order to further support a physical activity program in order to enhance the overall wellbeing of the user, while also increasing focus and concentration at the same time.
What Does it Contain?
The product contains three different blends, included in one formula.
Armageddon Pump Formula:
- L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate – While this amino acid salt content does not specifically improve muscle mass, it is reported that a research trial found it to improve sprint peak power, time to peak power, bench press 1RM. It was also found that the onset of fatigue was significantly delayed with the use of this ingredient.
- Citruline Malate – Reports claim that citruline malate is an essential part of a muscle building program. They explain that in a recent study, participants who were administered a dose of this ingredient reported improved muscle fullness, as well as improved pump intensity while at the gym. They also reported improved mental clarity and alertness.
- The Armageddon Pump Formula also contains sodium citrate and vitamin B6.
Berserker’s Performance Blend
- Beta-Alanine – A study by the Nottingham Trent University provided evidence that beta-alanine offers improvements in physical performance, as well as an ergogenic effect among participants who took part in an high-intensity exercise program.
- Creatines – Both creatine monohydrate and creatine malate has been added.
- The Berserker’s Performance Blend also includes calcium phosphate, niacin and vitamin B1.
An additional Red FURY Matrix has been included that contains L-Tyrosine, caffeine, cayenne pepper extract and black pepper extract.
- Unlike many creatine formulas that only includes creatine to support energy during workouts, this formula also includes some of the most essential muscle-enhancing amino acids to support muscle pump.
- The performance blend helps to enhance stamina and endurance to allow for more intense, longer lasting physical training programs.
- Redweiler is available in a large container, as well as in individual sachets that offers the user convenient, easy-to-make solutions of their formula.
- When you consider the ingredients that are found in the formula, it is much more affordable than many other formulas on the market that only includes creatines and a handful of other ingredients.
- Most online stores that carry this product do not have it in stock or does not offer it anymore.
- The official Olimp online store only offers this product to customers within European regions.
- While sachets are convenient, they contain 120 to 210 grams per sachet, which means it is not a “one-serving” dose. The user still needs to measure the formula each time they need to prepare it.
- The product contains high caffeine contents, which may be unpleasant towards customers who are sensitive to caffeine.
Dosage and Cost
The dosage of Redweiler highly depends on the user’s weight. Users with a body weight that is below 75kg needs to use 6g of the formula per serving. Users with a body weight between 75kg and 90kg needs to use 12g of the formula per serving. Users who have a body weight over 90kg needs to use 18g of the formula preserving. A serving is taken half an hour before the user starts with their training session.
One container of Redweiler offers 480g of the formula and costs an average of €39.99. A 210g sachet costs €18.99. The user can also buy a container with 40 sachets that contains 12g per sachet at €54.99. There is no specific information available regarding the pricing on shipping, thus the specific online shopping platforms need to be contacted directly for shipping information.
Read Next – Anorectant No. 10
As one of the prime products from Olimp Sport Nutrition, Redweiler seems to be quite unique and offers a powerful formula that combines three different blends. The product supports muscle pump, physical performance and cognitive performance, which makes Redweiler the ultimate solution for every active athlete. The product is also quite affordable, especially when you consider the active ingredients that have been included in the formula.
We have given the best Bodybuilding Supplements below to make it easier for you to find safe and effective products. The ranking is based on critical factors like improving strength, boosting stamina and help in building muscle. Based on the presence of quality ingredients and the overall improved results, the top ranking bodybuilding supplements are listed below.