What Is Creatine X3?
Creatine X3 is one of the few supplements rich in creatine that is designed for use after workouts.
It is well known that the majority of the supplements used in muscle building are used just before workouts, in most cases between 30 and 45 minutes earlier. It is also clear that after the workouts are when the body might have surely been exhausted and the muscles relaxed.
At such a time, this rare supplement comes to the aid of the user to facilitate much quicker recovery and even better performance in the succeeding workouts. The product is made by a company known as Six Star Pro Nutrition, which is based in the United States of America.
The company claims that there is strong scientific backing on the ingredients making up the product and is therefore well suited in ensuring muscle build up in the body.
How Does It Rate?
- Six Star Creatine X3 contains 8g of muscle-building creatine, 2.5g of BCAAs, and taurine to help boost nitrogen levels.
- The fuel you require. It’s designed for all athletes to help them gain muscle and strength.
- Each scoop contains 8g of high-quality creatine monohydrate and creatine HCl.
- In a 12-week study, those who consumed Creatine X3 and participated in the training programme gained over 4X more lean muscle than those who did not.
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Dextrose, Citric Acid
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Calcium Silicate
- Gum Blend
- FD&C Red No. 40
- Creatine X3 helps in burning excess body fats.
- The product enables build up of the muscles in the body hence the user will realize great endurance during gym sessions.
- The product does not have sugary additives like other competitors.
- The product information is so rich on the internet.
- There is guaranteed money pay back on the purchase of the product if it has not served the user as expected.
- There is faster customer service whenever such need arises.
- The product has minimal side effects on the user.
- Even though the product gets a lot of praises from the users, there are some shortcomings concerning it and its usage among individuals.
- To begin with, the product cannot be bought on its website.
- However, it can be sourced from their websites provided by the manufacturer.
- Information about the product which is availed online is not enough for an individual to have full trust in the product.
How Does Creatine X3 Work?
This product stands as the best bodybuilding muscle supplement, delivering impressive results with a remarkable 20% increase in strength and a notable enhancement in the infusion of cellular energy into the muscles.
It further necessitates the process of protein synthesis which is a prerequisite for growth and development of the muscles.
The product is also known for a slight increase in the rate of the heartbeat which makes it possible to supply oxyhemoglobin to all the muscles of the body.
This compound carries oxygen which the body uses in the respiration process to burn excess fat in the adipose tissues. The result of which is energy.
Creatine X3 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The main ingredient here is Creatine Monohydrate which is a well-known ingredient in the bodybuilding studies. It ensures that the muscle condition is uplifted and much of the accumulated fat in the body is burned. In so doing, a lot of energy is generated which the user requires in order to carry out workouts at the gym easily and effectively. The stamina so gained is also very necessary.
Because of its significant impact on protein synthesis and muscle growth, creatine is one of the most extensively researched bodybuilding supplements. It also has numerous health benefits that go far beyond its muscle-building benefits. According to BodyBuilding.com, one study discovered that creatine increased maximum strength by an average of 8% and repetitions by an average of 14%.
Other ingredients: Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate, Gum Blend (Modified Food Starch, Gum Acacia, Titanium Dioxide, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid), FD&C Red No. 40, Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium.
Creatine X3 Alternatives:
Precautions and Safety Warnings
- The product should not be taken by expectant mothers and those mothers who are nursing their young ones.
- The product should be taken with an adequate amount of safe water.
- The user should follow the prescription to the letter.
Q: Is There Any Clinical Studies Done?
A: To date, there has been some clinical research done on the product especially on the monohydrate ingredient to find out how it affects the rate of the heartbeat of the user and muscle growth. The findings concluded that the product is very much effective.
Q: How Long Will It Take To Show Results?
A: The product use takes two weeks for the results to be evident.
Q: What are the dosage instructions for Creatine X3?
A: The product should be taken in one serving or scoop just after workout together with eight oz. of cold water. An adequate amount of water should be taken with this product. If one a day when the user is not having a workout, the product should be taken right in the morning.
Q: What is the cost of Creatine X3?
A: The product cost for $24.97.
Q: Can you take Creatine X3 with Almond Milk?
A: Fitness enthusiasts often supplement creatine with whey protein, which is a dairy product. There’s no known reason why you cannot mix creatine in almond milk, though mixing with milk doesn’t seem to have benefits over other mixing liquids.
Q: What should you not mix creatine with?
A: Avoid taking creatine with alcohol or caffeine since they’re both diuretics that can cause dehydration.
Creatine X3 Review – Final Verdict
This product is one of its kinds. One, because it is used after workouts, therefore, the main duty of this product in the body of the user is for recovery.
This leaves the user fresh after the workout and being in a position too long for the next workout session.
Creatine X3 can be purchased through their Official Website.
We have given the best Bodybuilding Supplements below to make it easier for you to find safe and effective products. The ranking is based on critical factors like improving strength, boosting stamina and help in building muscle.
Below are some of the best Bodybuilding products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned bodybuilding supplements, and powders based on the available research: