What is Creatine X3?
Creatine X3 is one of the few supplements rich in creatine that is designed for use after workouts.
It is well known that the majority of the supplements used in muscle building are used just before workouts, in most cases between 30 and 45 minutes earlier.
It is also clear that after the workouts are when the body might have surely been exhausted and the muscles relaxed.
Table of Contents [Show]
At such a time, this rare supplement comes to the aid of the user to facilitate much quicker recovery and even better performance in the succeeding workouts.
The product is made by a company known as Six Star Pro Nutrition, which is based in the United States of America.
The company claims that there is strong scientific backing on the ingredients making up the product and is therefore well suited in ensuring muscle build up in the body.
How Does Creatine X3 Work?
The product gives the muscle an impressive result in terms of strength of up to 20% and an accompanying improvement in the amount of cellular energy into the muscles.
It further necessitates the process of protein synthesis which is a prerequisite for growth and development of the muscles.
The product is also known for a slight increase in the rate of the heartbeat which makes it possible to supply oxyhaemoglobin to all the muscles of the body.
This compound carries oxygen which the body uses in the respiration process to burn excess fat in the adipose tissues. The result of which is energy.
Creatine X3 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The main ingredient here is Creatine Monohydrate which is a well-known ingredient in the bodybuilding studies. It ensures that the muscles condition is uplifted and much of accumulated fat in the body is burned. In so doing, a lot of energy is generated which the user requires in order to carry out workouts at the gym easily and effectively. The stamina so gained is also very necessary.
Other ingredients: Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate, Gum Blend (Modified Food Starch, Gum Acacia, Titanium Dioxide, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid), FD&C Red No. 40, Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium.
You May Also Want To Read – Lean Whey Revolution MuscleSport
What are the Advantages of Creatine X3?
- Creatine X3 helps in burning excess body fats.
- The product enables build up of the muscles in the body hence the user will realize great endurance during gym sessions.
- The product does not have sugary additives like other competitors.
- The product information is so rich on the internet.
- There is guaranteed money pay back on the purchase of the product if it has not served the user as expected.
- There is faster customer service whenever such need arises.
- The product has minimal side effects on the user.
What are the Disadvantages of Creatine X3?
- Even though the product gets a lot of praises from the users, there are some shortcomings concerning it and its usage among individuals. To begin with, the product cannot be bought on its website. However, it can be sourced from their websites provided by the manufacturer.
- Information about the product which is availed online is not enough for an individual to have full trust in the product.
Creatine X3 Alternatives:
Precautions and Safety Warnings
- The product should not be taken by expectant mothers and those mothers who are nursing their young ones.
- The product should be taken with an adequate amount of safe water.
- The user should follow the prescription to the letter.
Creatine X3 Questions and Answers
Q: Is There Any Clinical Studies Done?
A: To date, there has been some clinical research done on the product especially on the monohydrate ingredient to find out how it affects the rate of the heartbeat of the user and muscle growth. The findings concluded that the product is very much effective.
Q: How Long Will It Take To Show Results?
A: The product use takes two weeks for the results to be evident.
Q: What are the dosage instructions for Creatine X3?
A: The product should be taken in one serving or scoop just after workout together with eight oz. of cold water. An adequate amount of water should be taken with this product. If one a day when the user is not having a workout, the product should be taken right in the morning.
Q: What is the cost of Creatine X3?
A: The product cost for $19.99.
Creatine X3 Review – Final Verdict
This product is one of its kinds. One, because it is used after workouts, therefore, the main duty of this product in the body of the user is for recovery.
This leaves the user fresh after the workout and being in a position too long for the next workout session.
Creatine X3 can be purchased through their Official Website.
We have given the best Bodybuilding Supplements below to make it easier for you to find safe and effective products. The ranking is based on critical factors like improving strength, boosting stamina and help in building muscle. Based on the presence of quality ingredients and the overall improved results, the top ranking bodybuilding supplements are listed below.