William Pullen B.Sc., M.A., MBACP (Accred)
- Bachelor of Science from University of Miami
- Master's degree from Regent's University London
- Psychotherapist at Dynamic Running Therapy
- Mental Health Speaker
- Wellness Consultant
- Author of "Run for Your Life" (Penguin)
- Founder of Dynamic Running Therapy
William Pullen is a psychotherapist registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). He practices Integrative therapy and specializes in the treatment of depression, anxiety, problems of self-esteem and confidence, and substance abuse.
He has been featured in publications such as Vogue, The New York Times, and GQ. His interactive and instructive new book, Running with Mindfulness: Dynamic Running Therapy (DRT) to Improve Low Mood, Anxiety, Stress, and Depression (Plume, Sept. 2017), works with the reader to encourage a sense of confidence while practicing DRT and tackling tough emotional issues.
Learn more at dynamicrunningtherapy.com and visit his website