Worldwide Online Nutritionist & Trainer
- Bachelor's degree in Speech Communication from Syracuse University (1989 - 1993).
- Certified Nutritionist at Pancakes and Pushups (Feb 2015-present).
- Certified Personal Trainer at Yorktown Heights and Onine.
- Writer and contributor to various News and Magazine affiliates.
- She has been featured on People.com, Fitness Magazine, New Beauty Magazine, Apple News, The Daily Mail, Yahoo News, FOX Good Day New York, FOX Good Day DC, NY1, Bay Area Focus, Women's Fitness, Womanista, Livestrong, Mind Body Green and Westchester Magazine.
- Certified Sports and Science Nutritionist.
Sloane Davis is a Certified Nutritionist and Personal Trainer who has helped hundreds of people online around the world get in to top shape both mentally and physically.
Sloane has her undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Arts from Syracuse University and became accredited through ISSA with her degree in Nutrition and Training. She has two children and has transformed her own body, starting at age 40. She works personally and online with clients around the US and globally.
Sloane developed Pancakes and Push-ups to teach others to have a healthy relationship with food and is devoted to helping you get into the healthiest and best shape of your life! With daily motivation, diet and nutrition tips, workout plans, and recipes, she wants to help you succeed in getting the physique you always wanted!
She helps her global customers online through her website - Pancakesandpush-ups