Shannon Kalberg, LMFT
- Master of Arts (M.A.), Clinical Psychology with a Marriage & Family Therapy Emphasis - Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Human Development, Psychobiology - University of California, DavisUniversity of California, Davis
- OwnerOwner - Westside Therapy Collective
- Adjunct Professor - Pepperdine University
- Director of Management - My LA Therapy
- MAT Program Coordinator - Children's Institute, Inc. (CII)
- Bilingual Clinical Therapist - LAC+ USC Medical Center
- Mental Health Loan Assumption Award Recipient
- California State (Southern California) MFT Stipend Recipient
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health MFT Stipend Recipient
- Pepperdine Colleagues Grant
Shannon Kalberg is an experienced Adjunct Professor with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. Strong education professional with a Master of Arts (M.A.) focused in Clinical Psychology with a Marriage & Family Therapy Emphasis from Pepperdine University.
She is a licensed marriage and family therapist with a private practice in Los Angeles, CA, and a professor adjunct at the Graduate School of Education and Psychology at Pepperdine University in Malibu, CA.
You can connect with her on her social media handle.