Dr. Nina Savelle-Rocklin, Psy.D.
Psychoanalyst, Author, Radio Show Host
- Newport Psychoanalytic Institute: Doctorate, Psychoanalysis
- Phillips Graduate Institute: Master of Arts (M.A.), Psychology
- Maria Forleo's B-School
- Dr. Nina, Inc: Psychoanalyst, Author, Coach
- Author - "The Binge Cure: 7 Steps To Outsmart Emotional Eating"
- Author - "Beyond The Primal Addiction (co-edited with Salman Akhtar)"
- Author - "Food For Thought: Perspectives on Eating Disorders"
- LA Talk Radio: Radio Talk Show Host
- The Dr. Nina Show: Break Free From Binge Eating: Host
- Focus TV Network: Talk Show Host
- Win The Diet War with Dr. Nina: Host
- Susan Cofsky, Psy.D: Psychotherapy Intern
- Intensive Eating Disorder Outpatient Program: Staff Therapist
- Center for Individual & Family Counseling: Trainee/Intern
Licenses & Certifications
- Life Purpose Institute Inc: Nina Savelle-Rocklin
- State of California Department of Education: Certified Psychoanalyst
Dr. Nina Savelle-Rocklin is a psychoanalyst, author, speaker, and internationally recognized expert in weight, food, and body image issues. She has been featured in the Los Angeles Times, Prevention, Real Simple, Huffington Post, and many other publications, and is a frequent guest expert on summits, podcasts, radio, and events.
In addition to her clinical practice, she writes an award-winning blog, Makes Peace With Food, hosts a podcast, Wins The Diet War with Dr. Nina, and video series, The Dr. Nina Show.
Her book, Food For Thought, on the understanding and treatment of eating disorders, is an Amazon bestseller. For more information: https://drninainc.com