Nicolle Mallinson RN
Labor & Delivery Nurse, Blogger
- Bachelor's degree, Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse from SUNY Empire State College
- R.N., Nursing from Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing logo
- M.S. Health Service Administration, Administration/Marketing/Management from The Sage Colleges-Sage Graduate School logo
- B.S. Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management, Marketing/Management, Healthcare from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Blogger at Our Tiny Nest
- Labor and Delivery RN at St. Peter's Health Partners
- Labor and Delivery Nurse at St Peter Hospital
- Labor and Delivery RN at Burdett Care Center
- Fetal Monitoring
Nicolle Mallinson is a wife, mother, and labor and delivery nurse. She also is a blogger at Our Tiny Nest (www.OurTinyNest.com) where she shares her experiences in motherhood and her family's journey to chemical free.
She currently resides in Albany, NY with her husband, son and puggle Lola. She enjoys cooking, reading and shopping at Target.