Nicolle Mallinson RN
Labor & Delivery Nurse, Blogger
- Bachelor's degree, Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse from SUNY Empire State College
- R.N., Nursing from Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing logo
- M.S. Health Service Administration, Administration/Marketing/Management from The Sage Colleges-Sage Graduate School logo
- B.S. Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management, Marketing/Management, Healthcare from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Blogger at Our Tiny Nest
- Labor and Delivery RN at St. Peter's Health Partners
- Labor and Delivery Nurse at St Peter Hospital
- Labor and Delivery RN at Burdett Care Center
Nicolle Mallinson is a wife, mother, and labor and delivery nurse. She also is a blogger at Our Tiny Nest (www.OurTinyNest.com) where she shares her experiences in motherhood and her family's journey to chemical free.
She currently resides in Albany, NY with her husband, son and puggle Lola. She enjoys cooking, reading and shopping at Target.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.