Monica Auslander Moreno, MS, RDN
- Master of Science of Dietetics and Nutrition
- Bachelor of Science in Linguistics, French, and Teaching English as a Second Language
- Clinical Dietitian at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Holtz Children's Hospital
- Founder and Lead Dietitian, Essence Nutrition
- Major League Baseball Team Sports Dietitian
- Adjunct Professor, Undergraduate and Graduate Studies in Dietetics and Nutrition, Various Universities
- Visiting Dietitian Specialist, Ocean Reef Resort and Club
- Dietitian Consultant, Corporate Wellness Expert, School Wellness Expert, Media Dietitian and Spokesperson
- South Florida Business and Wealth Healthcare Award - 2021
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce AXA Advisors Businesswoman of the Year - Winner, 2020
- ServSafe Instructor and Proctor
Monica Auslander Moreno, MS, RDN is the founder of Essence Nutrition, a group practice of registered dietitians and psychotherapists, that works with pediatrics and adults.
Monica oversees all of Essence’s private client work while focusing on Essence’s corporate wellness programming, speaking engagements, non-private client nutrition consulting services, school wellness programming, and marketing.
She was the dietitian for the Miami Marlins and is the visiting dietitian specialist at Ocean Reef Resort and Club. She is also an adjunct professor in the graduate Dietetics and Nutrition program at Keiser University.
Before opening her practice, she completed her undergraduate education at the University of Florida and earned her Master’s of Dietetics and Nutrition at Florida International University. She was previously employed as a clinical dietitian at Jackson Memorial Hospital and as an adjunct Nutrition professor at the University of Miami and Keiser University.
Monica has spoken at national nutrition and wellness conferences and delivered hundreds of nutrition presentations over her career, been featured in various print and media publications, and maintains membership within the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetics Practice Group, Integrative Nutrition Dietetics Practice Group, Collegiate and Professionals Sports Dietitians Association, and Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group.
She has been a member of the Junior League of Miami since 2011, serves on the advisory board of Teen Health 101, is the Diversity Liaison for the Florida Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and is a past co-chair and current board member of Jewish Community Services of South Florida’s Young Alliance. e world, to provide sound, balanced health information.