Lucy Snider, MA (Hons) PgDip MSc
Psychosexual, Relationship and Sexual Health Therapist
- The University of Edinburgh: Master of Arts, Psychology(hons)
- NAOS Institute: Advanced Diploma, Counseling and Psychotherapy
- The Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationship: MSC Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy, Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
- Relationship and Sexual Health Therapist
- Sexual Health Educator
- Public Speaking
- Registered Clinical Counsellor
- Founder of BC Sexual Wellness
Lucy Snider specializes in helping couples and individuals who are experiencing relationship or sexual difficulties by providing a safe, non-judgemental space for you to freely explore these sensitive issues as well as practical help and advice to help you overcome your problems.
She works in a holistic, sex-positive way with all clients regardless of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability. She uses an integrative therapeutic approach which combines a variety of therapeutic models such as psychodynamic psychotherapy and CBT to tailor an individual treatment plan for each client. For more information you can contact her via her website.