Louise Mooney, RN, B.A.(Hons)
Registered Nurse & Health Writer
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse Coach
- Health Writer
- University of the West of Scotland (UWS), Nursing Diploma and B.A in Behavioral Science.
- Louise Mooney is a Registered Nurse who completed her education in the UK.
- She worked as a Staff Nurse in a busy Endoscopy Unit in the UK.
- She specializes in nursing and Gastroenterology, Long- term Care and Holistic Health.
Licenses & Certifications
- RN license in state of Texas (RN)
- Nurse Coaching Certification through International Nurse Coach Academy (INCA)
Louise is a Registered Nurse who completed her education in the UK. She transferred her nursing licenses to the US and subsequently completed a Nurse Coaching Course to further her education. Nurse Coaches take a holistic whole-person approach to health, encompassing the mind, body and spirit of the individual.
Louise is particularly interested in chronic disease management and healthy aging. She has now turned her focus to freelance writing using her nursing knowledge and experience to educate readers in a wide variety of health and medical topics.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.