Linda T. Gottlieb, MA, CPT, CET
Personal Fitness Trainer, Cancer Exercise Trainer, Well Being Speaker, Author, & Presenter
- MA, Instructional Design/Media Technology - Fairfield University
- BS, Psychology - Sacred Heart University
- Certified Franchise Executive - International Franchise Association
- Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer - American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer - American Council on Exercise (ACE Fitness)
- Walking for Wellness - Wellness Council of America
- Small Business Wellness - Wellness Council of America
- Eat Right for Life - Wellness Council of America
- In Home/VIRTUAL Personal Fitness Coach
- Nationally Certified American Cancer Society, (& ACSM) CANCER EXERCISE TRAINER
- Corporate Trainer, Business & Wellness Consultant
- Fitness Director - Stamford Athletic Club
- Clinical Dietitian - Methodist TexSan Hospital
- Registered Dietitian - Spectrum Athletic Clubs
Linda is setting new trends in training and motivation, personal trainer, cancer exercise trainer, wellness educator, and active lifestyle coach, Linda Gottlieb has an extensive career in the fitness industry.
She has developed and presented hundreds of exercise/wellness classes, has been director of a 30,000 square foot full-service health club, and has managed fitness facility projects for luxury hotels.
She works closely with women (and a "few good men"), 40, 50 and beyond to help them reconnect with their fit and healthy self, zest and zeal for life- and find their waistline in the process- using realistic fitness and weight management strategies in the comfort of their home through virtual training.
Connect with her on fittraining.net and find out how does she help her clients.