Jeneta Culton, RD, LD/N
Director of Nutrition, Health and Wellness
- Master's degree from the University of Maryland Eastern Shore where she also completed her dietetic internship. She earned her registered dietitian credential (RD/RDN) in 2009.
- Graduated from Illinois State University with a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics and minor in Spanish
- Dietetic Internship and Graduate School Program at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore.
- System Director at HHS, LLC
- Regional Director of Operations - Forefront Culinary & Support Services,
- Director of Clinical Nutrition & Wellness Director at Forefront Healthcare
- Director of Nutrition, Health and Wellness
- Director of Nutrition Systems - Genesis Health System
- Regional Clinical Nutrition Manager - Morrison Healthcare
- Clinical Nutrition Manager - Morrison
- Area Dietitian - Healthcare Services Group
- Program Coordinator, operation back pack, operation frontline - Operation Food Search
Jeneta Culton RD, LD/N is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, healthy cooking expert, captivating communicator and multi-unit leader in the clinical nutrition industry.
You may have seen her on television with KMOV or KTVI conducting cooking classes or wellness demonstrations.
She has trained and developed hundreds of Dietitians in skilled and acute care setting of in her roles as the Director of Nutrition Health and Wellness for the region of Wisconsin to Seattle.
Jeneta Culton RD, LD/N is a registered dietitian nutritionist who is licensed in Missouri and Illinois. Jeneta implemented the first Teaching Kitchen in the hospital setting, at Truman Medical Center in Kansas City Missouri.