Pauline J. Jose, M.D.
Specialist in Family Medicine
- Residency Training in Family Medicine at The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Brooklyn, New York
- University of the Philippines, Bachelor of Arts & University of the East Medical School
- Proactive Health Labs: Physician
- Cuidado Latino Medical: Medical Director
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center: Attending Physician Privileges
- Member, Board of Directors Co-Founder of Blanket of Life. org . A non-profit supporting the needy and vulnerable.
Dr. Jose is a specialist in family medicine and one of pH Lab’s doctors (www.phlabs.org).
She is also a clinical instructor at UCLA, Department of Family Medicine. She received her MD degree from the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center in Manila, the Philippines and her BA degree from the University of the Philippines in Quezon City, the Philippines.
Dr. Jose completed her residency in family medicine at the Brooklyn Hospital Center in New York City.