James Petros, MD, MBA
Doctor and CEO
- Tulane University School of Medicine: Medical Doctorate, Medicine
- University of California: CPMC, Internal Medicine
- Cornell University: MBA
- Stanford University School of Medicine: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Clinical Instructor
- Medical Officer
- Recieved Patient Choice Award, Compassionate Doctor Recognition, America’s Top Physicians, and Leading Physicians of the World
- Founder of My Allied Pain and Trinity Surgery Center.
Certifications and License
- California State Medical License
- California State Qualified/Agreed Medical Evaluator
- American Academy and Board of Regenerative Medicine: Diplomat, American Board of Regenerative Medicine
- Diplomat, Pain Medicine
- Diplomat, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Former Diplomat, Internal Medicine
- Radiography & Fluoroscopy
Dr. James Petros is the founder of Allied Pain & Spine Institute and Trinity Surgery Center, subspecializing in pain management and musculoskeletal rehabilitation. His and his team's integrated approach and balanced understanding of injury and illness set them apart in their field.
Dr. Petros is an accomplished clinician, researcher, author, and regional speaker in the arenas of injury and functional rehabilitation. He also works with Boston Scientific in the area of pain management. Visit his websites, My Allied Pain and Trinity Surgery Center.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.