Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum is a retinol anti wrinkle serum that promises* to reduce* fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and other signs of aging mainly by stimulating collagen production and promoting faster cell renewal. Noticeable reduction* of fine lines and wrinkles will be seen after just three months of regular use. The manufacturer of this product is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies.
This retinol serum can be bought from the brand’s official website, and also from various online retail stores and physical stores. It is supplied in a small bottle containing 1oz of serum, and priced at $22.99 in the official website and $20.97 at other shopping sites. Other websites sell it for a higher price. There are no mentions of free trial offers or satisfaction guarantee*, but some online stores have free shipping promo.
Working process of Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol, the main active ingredient of Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum, is a form of vitamin A which helps maintain the integrity of the skin. It promotes* faster cell renewal and repair. Its other functions include unclogging pores of oil and debris and boosting collagen production. The retinol in this serum is in its pure and most effective form to help give you noticeable improvements in as early as three months.
Ingredients of Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum
- Retinol – a form of vitamin A, it helps fight wrinkles and promote cell renewal; it also fills up fine lines and wrinkles.
- Minerals – includes copper, magnesium, and zinc which, together, aid* in damage repair and skin renewal.
Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum Pros
- It is formulated with scientifically-proven anti-aging ingredients.
- It visibly diminishes* fine lines and wrinkles (especially deep wrinkles).
- It significantly lightens skin discolorations and pigmentations.
- It makes the pores look smaller.
- It stimulates the skin’s renewal process.
- It enhances* collagen production.
- It has a sweet scent and silky smooth feel.
- It is ideal for all skin types, most especially aged skin.
- It is ideal for use with other skin care products or under makeup.
- It is lightweight, non-greasy, and easy to use.
- It produces* noticeable improvements in as early as three months of regular use.
- It is reasonably-priced compared to other retinol anti-aging products.
- It is available both in online and physical stores.
Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum Cons
- It contains potentially-irritating ingredients like paraben.
- It makes the skin more sensitive to the sun.
- It may cause some discomfort (i.e. redness, peeling, etc.)
Use Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum after washing your face with a mild cleanser and patting it dry. Dispense a small amount of the product, then apply it all over your face and neck using your fingertips. Gently massage until the product is fully absorbed. Allow the product to dry for a minute or two before applying other skin care products or makeup, and also don’t forget to use sunscreen. Use it twice a day for best results.
The retinol in this serum may cause some tightness and slight tingling sensation. This indicates that the product is working. However, in case of severe discomfort and irritation that persists, discontinue immediately. If you will incorporate it in your skin care routine, your moisturizer preferably should be free of ingredients like retinol or hydroxyl acids. This serum will also make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so don’t forget to wear your sunscreen with at least SPF30. For added protection, it is advised that you also wear protective clothing. Avoid sun exposure as much as possible.
Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum has a couple of customer reviews and more than half of them say favorable things about the product. Customers are happy that one small bottle lasts for months even with everyday use, and that the product really does what it promises* to do. Sure, there are some discomforts, but the improvements are definitely worth it. Furthermore, it is reasonably-priced compared to other anti-aging skin care products in the market. Overall, this product is worth considering. For other products of this kind, or anything that you may pair with it, check out our suggestions below.
Below you will discover the most effective anti-wrinkle serums that are currently present on the market. These have been rated in accordance with several crucial factors, such as: quality of active ingredients, skin repair and rejuvenation, minimization of wrinkles and fine lines, pore size reduction and skin texture improvement (elasticity).