Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Anti-Wrinkle Serum: What It Is?
The Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum is an anti-aging skin care product manufactured by the company with the same name – Boots. The makers of the serum claim their produce was independently tested and that it can visibly improve the appearance of wrinkles and deep fine lines with up to 50%.
After the first application of the serum, the skin’s structure is restored and in a matter of 4 weeks, everyone will notice the differences. The rich, velvety formula of the No 7 serum from Boots smoothes the complexion and protects the sun damaged skin. The product claims to encourage elasticity and after a 6-month use, the skin’s natural appeal will be completely restored. Wrinkles, fine lines and additional imperfections caused by aging signs will be completed eradicated.
The Science Behind Boots No.7 Wrinkle Serum
The Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum claims to have been heavily tested in a clinical trial that lasted 12 months. The results exhibited were quite promising. It looks like the serum is a long-term, genuine anti-aging skin care product that contains pro retinol and concentrated levels of unique Boots antioxidant complex that protects the complexion from external damage. The serum used advanced ingredients to maintain the elasticity of the skin as well as a skin-firming peptide complex to restore its youth and make women look years younger.
What They Claim?
Boots claims that the No 7 serum is a hypo-allergenic product that has in its composition only trusted, dermatologically tested, and well-known ingredients. Tried numerous times by guests, the No 7 is excellent for the most sensitive type of skin. Made in the United Kingdom, Boots argues that the serum is a powerful anti-aging formula that contains notable ingredients such as firming peptides, retinyl palmitate, antioxidants, and alfalfa extract; together, these substances diminish the appearance of wrinkles and face lines with 50% in just as little as 4 weeks. The manufacturers also claim that the longer you use the serum the better it works for wrinkles.
- Pro-retinol – Excellent stimulant for collagen production
- Alfalfa Extract and Peptides – Increases elastin and collagen production
- Larch Extract – Tightens and tones the skin
- Ginseng root extract, mulberry extract, and vitamin C – Excellent antioxidants
- Glycerin and Dimethicone – Moisturizers
- Siloxanes (Aka Silicones) : Dimethicone polyol, Cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl PEG/PPG- 10/1 dimethicone, dimethicone crosspolymer – used to smoothen the skin as well as advert loss of moisture
- Tetrapeptide-7 & Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and – peptides that hide wrinkles, increase thickness
How Does Boots No.7 Wrinkle Serum Work?
Boots No 7 has in its composition Pro Retinol, an ingredient that is known to protect the skin against the harsh effects of the exterior environment. The serum additionally contains a skin-firming peptide that makes the complexion look firm and elastic. Together with the powerful antioxidants from Ginseng root extract, mulberry extract, and vitamin C, Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum claims to be a wonder treatment for mature women who want to looks years younger in just a matter of weeks.
How to Use it?
Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum should be used together with the other 3 skincare products from Boots. The process features 2 main steps:
- After you’ve cleaned and toned your skin in the morning and in the evening, apply the serum on the face and neck using your fingertips
- After you apply the serum, use the No 7 Eye Cream and Night Cream to offer your complexion complete moisturizing
- Promising ingredients
- Claims to remove wrinkles within 4 weeks
- Dermatologically tested
- Affordable ($24.99)
- Contains Pro retinol, a potent ingredient that fight aging signs
- Excellent moisturizer
- Positive customer reviews
- Contains 5 different parabens that might cause allergic reactions and allergies
- Doesn’t actually remove wrinkles, it hides them instead
- High toxicity levels because of the parabens contained in the formula
- Rumor has it parabens can cause cancer, so that’s a drawback that should keep people away from the serum
The Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum is best used in the morning and at night. The face should be thoroughly cleaned and tones before applying the serum on the face.
What are Guests Saying About Boots No.7 Wrinkle Serum
Most customer reviews are positive. On Amazon, women are hailing the incredible effects of the serum onto the skin. Because it contains parabens however, and some other artificial ingredients, there are also some negative reviews too. Parabens have been linked to causing skin cancer, so that’s certainly a significant drawback of the Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum.
Is it Safe?
The Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum cannot be considered a safe anti-wrinkle product. It has in its composition 5 different types of parabens that can harm the skin. Apart from high toxicity levels, parabens have been linked to causing cancer.
Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty can be regarded as a more competent anti-aging product than some other serums on the market. At an estimated price of $24.99, this anti-aging miracle claims to have been dermatological tested. However, it has in its composition 5 main parabens which can have devastating side-effects for the skin. Apart from possibly creating allergies and rashes, parabens are also linked to certain cancer risks.