In This Review
Intraceuticals Atoxelene Daily Serum Overview
Atoxelene Serum is a known strength serum that is used to reduce the visible appearance of the skins, which are aging with results that are long term and accumulative. The product is manufactured with botanical peptide, which directly affects the expressions of the fine lines and the wrinkles on your face. The product thus works with the mechanism of reducing the appearance of the aging skin with long term and accumulative results. Using this product continuously ensures that you get sustainable results. It is a natural enhancer to more invasive treatments.
Atoxelene Serum usually targets the lines, which appear on the face after an expression such that it acts on the same lines instantly. The expression lines are found around the lips, eyes and the forehead. The lines are also located on the nasal curves caused by the face muscle contractions. It is packaged in a 30ml bottle, and it is sold at $149.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of Atoxelene Serum is Intraceuticals.
- The manufacturer claims that the product targets your expression lines which are found around your eyes, lips, and forehead for instant and sustainable results which is visible.
- According to the manufacturer, the product visibly lifts the brow as it plumps lip contour.
- He states that once you use this product the fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes might dimish.
- cetyl Octapeptide-3
- Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Extract
- Dextran Sulfate
- Serum Albumin
- Caprylyls Glycol
- It is helpful in targeting the expression lines for instant results which are sustainable.
- It helps to smoothen the appearance of the wrinkles and the fine lines
- It aids to lift the eyebrows and plump the lip contour
- There are no cons on Atoxelene Serum
How Does it Work?
Intraceuticals’ Atoxelene Daily Serum contains botanical peptides that target deep signs of ageing such as expression lines and deep wrinkles. Intraceuticals Atoxelene Daily Serum, an alternative to invasive treatments, is ideal for lines around the eyes, lips, and forehead, as well as lines around the mouth, visibly plumping areas of concern.
Intraceuticals Atoxelene Daily Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Water is an crucial ingredient which not only hydrated and refresh your body but also helps to maintain the elasticity of your skin. It provides a hydrating and lightweight texture to formulations. This water-based serum is designed to absorb easily into the skin, so the active ingredients can penetrate deeply and effectively. In our Wrinkle Repair Night Treatment Review article we mention presence of this ingredient which helps to keep skin hydrated and retain its elasticity.
– Squalane is a highly purified botanical lipid derived from sugar cane. Squalane is known for its ability to renew the skin’s barrier and keep it smooth, supple, and moisturized. It has a strong affinity for the skin and absorbs quickly. 
– This is a peptide that fights wrinkles by penetrating deep into the skin. Studies have shown that Acetyl Octapeptide-3 improves the process of muscle contraction and skin tightening on your face.
– This is used in skincare formulations due to its moisture-retaining properties. It has been shown in clinical trials to improve skin hydration levels by trapping and attracting moisture. It has also been linked to increased collagen production and quicker wound healing.
– Dextran is a substance that attracts and binds moisture to your skin, resulting in smooth, youthful-looking skin. Dextran has been shown in studies to be effective in the treatment of severe burns.
– This deeply hydrating ingredient moisturizes and conditions the brows and follicles, prevents dryness, and may plump and smooth fine lines around the brows. An article in Molecules looked at the benefits of combining hyaluronic acid with other bioactive ingredients in cosmeceuticals.
– This is the most common protein found in human blood, and it transports free fatty acids with it. It provides protein to the skin.
– Hexanediol is a preservative and humectant that can bind moisture. The transparent liquid of the ingredient acts as a solvent and aids in the dissolution of other materials.
Carbomers, Caprylyls Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Ceteareth-20, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Extract, Dextrin, Panthenols, Triethanolamine, and Disodium.
Atoxelene Serum Alternatives
Intraceuticals Atoxelene Daily Serum FAQ’s
Q: Is there a particular diet to be followed?
A: There is no particular diet to stick to while using this supplement
Q: What are the possible side effects of this Intraceuticals Atoxelene Daily Serum?
A: There are no side effects associated with Atoxelene Serum.
Intraceuticals Atoxelene Daily Serum – Final Verdict
Most people always admire their skins to be smooth in nature. This is always never favored with the change in time because as time goes the more they become aged and wrinkles come in. That is why most people tend to get creams and serums that can revert their skin back to the youthful skin. You need to be very careful while purchasing the serums and supplements for your skin. The skin is the most sensitive part of the human body. Apply serum to the skin might cause the high negative impacts to the skin. You don’t need to regret later after using this serum? Get to know the finer details about the product before you apply it on your body.
Atoxelene Serum is available on the official website. You don’t need to rush to products, which you are not familiar with. Get the finer details of Atoxelene Serum as you make your decision. As we always say don’t get lured by the manufacturer’s claims. Make your own research find out the associated health conditions if any and then only commence the purchase the product.
There are several anti-wrinkle serum present in the current market such as Vibriance Super C Serum that helps to fade age spots and areas of discolouration and deeply hydrate the skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-wrinkle serums based on the available research: