What is Vita Luminance?
Vita Luminance is an anti-wrinkle, skin firming cream that is only being offered online through several websites. Another product called Regenelift which is an anti-aging eye serum is also being offered on the product’sofficial website. The formulation is a skin contouring and toning formula that reduces the different aging signs on the skin. It also provides the skin with hydration and essential nutrients to slow down its aging process and help maintain its youthful qualities. Some websites are offering a free trial of the anti-wrinkle formulation.
What Vita Luminance Claims?
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Improves dermal hydration and provides essential nutrients
- Restores the skin’s elasticity to reduce the appearance of age lines and wrinkles
- Shields the skin from further damage
Who is the Manufacturer of Vita Luminance?
There is no information regarding the manufacturer of Vita Luminance and RegeneLift. What is alarming is that for product returns, the only address is a PO Box in Toronto, Ontario. This is very suspicious which indicates that this is probably another online scam that lures people in through a free trial offer. It is advisable to be very cautious when ordering Vita Luminance or RegeneLift.
How Does Vita Luminance Work?
There are different explanations on the websites that are offering the anti-wrinkle formulation. For instance, vitaluminance.net states that it uses a combination of key ingredients that include vitamin C, vitamin E, peptides and other nutrients to reduce age lines and wrinkles. It also ensures thorough hydration of the skin in order to prevent premature aging of the skin. The product also helps increase collagen level in the skin in order to improve skin strength and elasticity and to reduce the visibility of aging signs especially wrinkles. It is also mentioned that the formula works at a cellular level in order to ensure dramatic anti-aging effects.
Vita Luminance Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Different websites specify varying active ingredients. Here are the key ingredients according to vitaluminance.net:
- Vitamin C – It is a well-known antioxidant that has been shown to offer dramatic anti-aging results. First of all, it boosts collagen production in the skin which helps restore the skin’s youthful qualities. Secondly, it offers antioxidant protection which helps prevent skin cell damage. Finally, it also has a gently lightening effect on the skin which helps reduce dark spots.
- Vitamin E – It is also an antioxidant that helps protect the skin. This is a common ingredient in skin care products since it also helps nourish the skin and keep it healthy.
- Peptides – No information on the actual peptides used in the product are available. Anti-aging formulations usually contain peptides that help increase collagen production in the skin.
- Aloe Vera – This is a natural anti-inflammatory ingredient that also offers other benefits to the skin. It is one of the most popular ingredients in skin and hair care products.
What are the Advantages of Vita Luminance?
- Vita Luminance is available through a free trial being offered online
- It contains vitamin C which is proven to have anti-aging effects
- The formulation helps slow down the skin aging process
- Some feedbacks say it is a good anti-aging product but the wrinkle reducing effects are minimal
What are the Disadvantages of Vita Luminance?
- It is not from an established manufacturer of skin care products
- The product is offered through a free trial which is a common practice of deceptive companies
- No detailed information on the active ingredients are available
- Different websites have conflicting information on the key ingredients of the anti-wrinkle formula
- Most feedbacks say it isn’t really very effective
How to Use Vita Luminance?
The formulation should be applied on clean, dry skin so that the efficacy of the active ingredients is not affected negatively. Make sure to apply a generous amount all over your face then massage thoroughly and allow it to dry naturally.
Vita Luminance Breaking News
The formula may irritate your eyes so be careful when applying in your eye area. Make sure that you are not allergic or sensitive to any of the product’s ingredients before using it.
Vita Luminance Review – Final Verdict
Vita Luminance appears to be an impressive anti-wrinkle formulation but there is not enough information available on its website. The marketing strategy which involves a free trial is often used by deceptive companies that are offering anti-aging products online. It usually comes with an automatic shipment program which is difficult to cancel. It is worth a try but only because of the tree trial. However, you need to read the terms of the free trial before signing up with your credit or debit card information in order to prevent problems.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."