How Skin Complex RX Works?
Skin Complex RX has a long list of ingredients on its product site, but the benefits can be found on other affiliate sites. The product claims to contain active ingredients potassium and retinol palmitate that work their wonders on the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles, dryness, and other signs of aging. The cream is supposed to make the skin more supple and hydrated with continued use, and results should be seen in a few weeks. The product contains 100% natural and pure ingredients that work together to boost moisture and promote younger looking skin. Skin Complex RX declares that it work on the cellular level to eliminate wrinkles which makes it superior than any other creams on the market. When used as directed, it would make the skin smoother, clearer, and may even prevent further damage from taking place.
Skin Complex RX Ingredients
The product site lists the complete ingredients, active and inactive. I will enumerate them below and opposite will be the benefits:
- Purified Water – Water that has been mechanically filtered
- Isopropyl Myristate – A synthetic oil used as a thickening agent in cosmetic products
- Glycerin – A humectants that helps keep moisture on skin
- Stearyl Alcohol – Used as a conditioning agent
- Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20 – Used as a thickening agent in products
- Dimethicone – Used as a lubricant
- Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane – Used as emollients and emulsifiers
- Ceramide3, Ceramide6II, Ceramide1 – Retain moisture on the skin
- Phytosphingosine, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate – Used as preservative
- Tocopherol Acetate – Vitamin E, protects the skin
- Triethanolamine – Used in products as a pH balancer
- Disodium EDTA – Used as a chelating agent
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Boosts skin’s moisture content
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – May stimulate collagen production
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 – May assist in thickening aging skin
- Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate) – Helps in skin renewal
- Lactamide MEA – Acts as skin conditioner
- Rosemary Extract – Acts as fragrance and antioxidant
- Balm Mint Extract – Acts as fragrance
- Ingredients are 100% pure and natural
- Trial offer is available on its product site
- Price is relatively reasonable
- Very easy to use
- Customer service is available 24/7
- No information can be read about the manufacturer
- Product website does not fully explain the cream’s benefits
- Claims of laboratory tests have no evidence to back them up
- Ingredients are entirely listed on the site and it shows what components are in the cream. This is advantageous for the potential user to see if any of the ingredients would cause any concern like allergic reactions, and the like.
- Effects should be noticed after a few weeks of religious use, and it is considered safe because all ingredients are pure and natural.
- Recommended for all skin types
Skin Complex RX Side Effects
There have been no reported side effects if used as directed.
- Wash face thoroughly to remove dirt and impurities
- Apply the cream to the face, neck, and underneath the eyes with just a pea-sized amount
Read Next – Advanced Retinol A Cream
Skin Complex RX is a cream that is created to diminish the inevitable signs of aging. It contains all-natural ingredients that aid in making the skin look younger and smoother by supplying the skin with the precious benefits. With continuous use, it should improve skin’s texture and may prevent further damage.
With the lack of clinical evidence, it can be hard to say how effective Skin Complex RX is, but with the enumeration of ingredients and a 24/7 customer service, it may be enough reason to give this product a try. There are a lot of similar products out on the market that deliver the same benefits to the skin, so researching further or consulting with a physician may help before deciding to make a purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: