In 2013 scientists stated that an anti-aging drug may be available within five years. While this is great news, if it happens, until then we have to rely on products that help us with the anti-aging process. Our skin starts to become less firm, look less radiant, and start to have lines as well as age spots. One such product that claims to help with the aging process is Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum.
Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum is a serum that claims to help the skin in seven different ways: fight wrinkles, reduce age spots, moisturizes, lightens the skin, gives more radiance, minimises pores, and makes the skin more firm.
The manufacturer of Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum is a company that has been around for years, Olay. Formerly known as Oil of Olay, Olay was started in the 1950s by a chemist, Graham Wulff, and his wife. He started the company to help his wife have a product that worked well without leaving her skin greasy.
Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum is around $13 for 1.35 ounces and can be found in brick and mortar stores as well as online.
Features and Ingredients of Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum
Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum includes a few key ingredients such as:
- Allantoin: This ingredient is a bacteria inhibitor that is found in the comfrey root. It soothes the skin and helps alleviate irritation and redness.
- Camellia Sineses: This works as a toner and an antioxidant and is derived from the leaves of green tea.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works well on scars and is a silicone that makes the skin feel smooth even when it is damp with water.
- Panthenol: This is a vitamin B complex when absorbed into the skin as a moisturizer. It becomes panthenolenic acid, which is helpful.
- Niacinamide: This is niacin or vitamin B and helps the skin keep its moisture as well as improve circulation of the skin.
- Propylene Glycol: This is an ingredient that makes the skin feel silky by absorbing water from the environment (air).
There are other ingredients as well such as camellia leaf extract, zinc oxide, vitamin E, and more.
How to Use Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum?
To use Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum you simply use twice a day over clean skin. It can by used by itself or under makeup making it convenient to apply any time the skin is cleansed. It has a few natural ingredients as well as some that can cause irritation so be sure to keep away from the eye area and stop use if irritation is present.
Why is Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum Right For You?
Olay Total Effects 7 Signs Serum is a dermatologist tested formula which makes it a great choice for those that want clinical proof of a product. It has seven different benefits that many will find quite effective and the price is extremely reasonable.
This seems to be a good product that most people like. Not only is it a well-established, trust brand but the price is incredibly affordable. Most anti-aging serums cost much more and are hard to find but this one seems to satisfy the masses as well as be easy to find and at a price point that is inexpensive. The ingredients are not proprietary but there are good ingredients in it and you get a lot for the amount you have to pay.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.