NuFinity is an anti-aging formulation that is offered online through a free trial. According to one of its websites, it is the perfect solution for counteracting the negative effects of aging on the face. It is formulated to help the user look and feel attractive through a luxury advanced formulation that fights wrinkles, dark circles and dark spots. The product also hydrates the skin and reduces sagging along with other aging signs on the skin. It uses a powerful combination of ingredients that are clinically proven.
What Does NuFinity Claim?
- Replenish moisture and nutrients in the skin
- Makes the skin healthy and radiant
- Tightens the skin making it more youthful
- Enhances the skin making it smoother and softer
- Restores the skin’s youthful glow
About The Manufacturer
The product is from a company called NuFinity Naturals which is based in San Antonio, Texas. On the terms and conditions section of the product’s website, it is stated that the returns department is a PO Box in Tampa, Florida which is very suspicious. There are issues with the free trial offer which only lasts 14 days plus 3 days for shipping. After the trial period, the credit card used for signing up is charged $89.95 on top of the initial charge of $4.95 for shipping. Then, it comes with an automatic shipment that costs $98.95 every 30 days. This is a common practice of deceptive companies that attract consumers through a free trial.
How Does NuFinity Work?
NuFinity uses a combination of powerful anti-aging ingredients which includes a popular peptide that boosts collagen level in the skin. It is known to reduce wrinkles by improving skin elasticity and offering a toning effect on the skin. The product also contains a special blend of marine collagen that promotes cellular metabolism. This also helps stimulate collagen biosynthesis which helps repair the damage caused by skin aging. The product also uses powerful antioxidants to protect the skin from oxidative stress damage.
NuFinity Active Ingredients
- Matrixyl 3000 – It is an advanced peptide combination that has been shown to help improve the skin’s elasticity. It is known as an anti-wrinkle ingredient that works by assisting with the collagen formation process and reducing collagen breakdown.
- Marine Collagen Complex – This is said to activate cellular metabolism while also stimulating the biosynthesis of collagen. It helps reverse skin aging, reducing skin aging signs. There is limited information provided on the product’s website and no clinical evidence backing this ingredient is available.
- IP6 – This ingredient is for antioxidant protection and boosting the immune system. It helps protect skin cells from free radical damage which slows down skin aging. This ingredient is very popular but there is no evidence that the quality used in the product is good enough for anti-aging effects.
- Retinol with Vitamin C – This combination is a powerful anti-aging blend that works to stimulate the production of collagen and restore the skin’s youthful qualities. It also offers potent antioxidant properties that can help protect the skin from premature aging.
- NuFinity contains retinol and vitamin C which are powerful anti-aging ingredients
- It is offered through a free trial
- The product uses the powerful antioxidant IP6
- It contains ingredients that help boost collagen level in the skin
- Some feedbacks on the product are positive
- There is not enough evidence that the formula is really effective especially due to the lack of testing conducted by an independent laboratory
- The price is very high at around $90 per container
- The free trial offer is a tactic that is often used by deceptive companies for online scams
- The product is not from an established skin care manufacturer
- Most feedbacks are negative saying it is not effective or the free trial is just a scam
Apply the formulation in the morning and evening then massage gently
It would be best to test the product first on a small area of your skin to determine sensitivity to the ingredients. If skin irritation develops in the area, wash with water and don’t continue use.
NuFinity contains active ingredients that are backed by science and there is a free trial offer so it is a product worth trying. However, there really is no solid evidence that it offers any anti-aging benefits because the product has not undergone thorough clinical testing. There are mixed feedbacks but most are negative because of the free trial that comes with an automatic shipment program. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of the free trial before signing up.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.