Aging can be an emotional phase of your life. It’s a hodgepodge of changes from your changing roles at home and community, right down to the creases which you notice are becoming more and more prominent with the passing of each day. It could be frustrating but, in reality, aging can be an awesome experience. It’s your state of mind and skin that can make a real difference in how you experience the next phase of your life.
Worry less about adding up more years and enjoy more! Let the years add up without letting your skin succumb to signs of skin aging. There are many ways, of course, by which you can achieve this – by eating and living healthy, keeping a positive disposition, enjoying the company of others, finding new roles that make you feel significant, and by using effective products that help inhibit skin aging.
What is NovaCare Revitalizing Serum?
NovaCare Revitalizing Serum promises to aid you in aging gracefully by supporting your skin’s overall health and provide for its changing needs as you age. It gives you the instant age-defying benefits that can be derived from Botox injections minus the painful injections.
NovaCare Revitalizing Serum is one of those products you can obtain via the product’s official website only. You may sign up for a free 12-day trial subscription where you’re asked to pay for shipping cost of $4.95 only. Product regularly retails for $99.15.
Manufacturer information and its claims about NovaCare Revitalizing Serum
Manufacturer information is not available but makes the following claims:
- Up to 8% and 16% decrease in wrinkle depth with regular use for 14 days and 28 days, respectively
- 92% of subjects experienced improvement in pore size
How Does NovaCare Revitalizing Serum Work?
NovaCare Revitalizing Serum seeps deep into your skin to revitalize skin repair down to the cellular level where the most significant processes in skin repair and rejuvenation happen. This product targets skin cells and fibroblasts that play vital roles in the massive and rapid production of collagen and elastin.
Simultaneously, the naturally and synthetically derived moisturizing ingredients, antioxidants and other materials like peptides and ceramides which the skin needs to heal and repair itself are all infused into the formulation. This unique combination of skin-nourishing ingredients powers up your skin’s natural ability to repair, protect and revitalize your skin. In addition, this formulation also helps rid your skin of dead and severely damaged skin cells so that newer, fresher, younger looking skin can surface.
Visibly and noticeably younger, more flawless skin can be achieved in less than four weeks, although results may vary from one person to another.
NovaCare Revitalizing Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- NovaCare formula, this proprietary complex carries and transports ingredients deep within the skin so that nourishment and moisturization can happen from deep within the skin. Other than ensuring that your skin is constantly hydrated, this specially prepared formulation has also been designed to inhibit skin cell degradation and collagen breakdown.
- Sweet Carrot Extract, naturally rich in Vitamin A, this ingredient helps to reverse skin damages and makes wrinkles become less visible. It acts as a natural exfoliant, collecting dead skin cells trapped and floating on the skin surface then eliminates these from the skin. This action stimulates collagen production and resurfacing of new skin.
- Cucumber, packed with powerful antioxidants including Vitamins A, C, and E, this skincare favorite is also a natural astringent and brightener. It acts on the skin as do citrus fruits but is much gentler on skin.
- Aloe, closely resembles skin’s natural protective barriers, this ingredient can be easily absorbed and assimilated into the skin. As such, skin can readily use it, and thus, it instantly provides skin much-needed protection from free radicals and moisture loss.
- Sweet Almond Oil, a powerful skin conditioner and emollient, this ingredient prevents skin from drying out. Yet, while it effectively heals dry skin, it is equally important even for oily skin types and does not leave skin with a greasy and sticky feel. This ingredient also has natural antimicrobial properties which makes it extra beneficial for acne prone skin.
What are the Advantages of NovaCare Revitalizing Serum?
- Hydrates skin
- Boosts skin’s antioxidant levels
- Contains ingredients that can help skin hold more moisture for longer periods of time
- Brightens, firms up, and tightens skin
What are the Disadvantages of NovaCare Revitalizing Serum?
- Full ingredient list is not available.
How Should You Take NovaCare Revitalizing Serum?
Wash face, neck and décolleté thoroughly with a mild cleanser. Pat dry. Tone. Apply NovaCare Revitalizing Serum using upwards, circular strokes. Gently massage the product into skin until it is completely absorbed.
Who can use NovaCare Revitalizing Serum?
Women with mature skin will find this product beneficial.
What are the Precautions When Using This Supplement?
For external use only. Product may be irritating to people with sensitive and hypersensitive skin types.
NovaCare Revitalizing Serum Review – Final Verdict
The disclosed ingredients in the NovaCare Revitalizing Serum formulation are ingredients which are normally found in anti-aging products. If you’re convinced that this product can make a difference on your skin, go ahead and give it a try.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on NovaCare Revitalizing Serum?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on NovaCare Revitalizing Serum!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.