About Joven Skin Care
Joven Skin Care is an anti-aging skin care system that claims to help get rid of the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and aging spots. It also claims to be a natural formula that works with a combination of age fighting ingredients.
Joven Skin Care is available from the manufacturer with the same name, Joven Skin Care. The cost of Joven Skin Care is $87.95 for a 30 day supply and a free trial is available for $4.95 shipping and handling.
You must cancel before the 18 days, or you are automatically charged the $87.95 per month. This is known as an auto-ship program, and many people do not like this kind of set up since it can be very difficult to opt out.
There is no real information on the manufacturer of Joven Skin Care other than the company has the same name, Joven. They are located in Santa Barbara, California and their toll free number is 1-800-930-7251 for cancellation needs.
Ingredients In Joven Skin Care
There is not a lot of information about the ingredients of Joven Skin Care but what I did find includes:
- Vitamin C which works to hydrate the skin and repair the skin by producing collagen and repairing free radical damage.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 which is a peptide that helps firm the face and smooth out lines and wrinkles.
How Does Joven Skin Care Work?
Joven Skin Care uses a proprietary ingredient called biosphere combined with QuSome delivery. This works almost like a sponge to soak up moisture and keep it in the skin instead of it being lost and causing dehydration of the tissue.
Advantages Of Joven Skin Care
- The ingredients are good which includes vitamins and peptides – known components that work against anti-aging.
- There is a free trial offer.
- It is made in the United States.
- The company states their return policy and cancellation information in the fine print on their site which you can find at the bottom under terms and conditions.
- It claims to help with a lot of aging conditions.
Disadvantages Of Joven Skin Care
- It is part of an auto-ship program.
- It is not available in stores or other online sources.
- If you do like the product, it is extremely expensive.
- There is nothing about the company or its business practices, and you can only find the terms and conditions of the sale of their products by finding the small print at the bottom of their site.
How to Apply Joven Skin Care?
To use Joven Skin Care, you simply wash your face with your own cleanser, apply Joven Skin Care to the entire face and neck area, and let it soak in for at least 30 minutes.
Is Joven Skin Care Safe to Use?
Given the ingredients in Joven Skin Care, it should be safe to use, which is a plus.
Read Next – Auralei Anti-Aging Serum
This may very well be an excellent product that does do what it claims to do such as remove wrinkles and lines, boost collagen, help with a more youthful look, and even work as a mini facelift without the doctor or surgery. However, there are quite a few negative notes as well.
The auto-ship program is rarely one that people like since it is hard to get out of and you must follow the fine print to a tee in order to even think of canceling and not being charged. Also, there is not much information on the manufacturer or how they came up with the product.
The reviews are all negative as well but in the defense of the product, all of these reviews were based on the auto-ship program, not the actual product. It is expensive and for that price you can find a luxury brand that is well known and trusted – not to mention be able to buy it in a real store where you can sample it or at least take it back if you have an adverse reaction.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.