DermaLuxe Snake Venom Peptide Cream is a complete anti-aging solution for the skin according to its website. It doesn’t involve the use of needles, lasers, or any dangerous and expensive procedures. The product claims to offer 39% wrinkle reduction and offer rapid visible results. It claims to be the solution to the age old problem that aging men and women have been suffering from for centuries. It is said to remove years of aging signs on the skin within just a few weeks of use. The formulation is gentle so it is suitable for daily use. It is only being offered through a free trial online but you have to pay shipping which is $4.95.
What Does DermaLuxe Claim?
- Enhances the skin’s collagen production
- Intensely hydrates the skin
- Boosts the elasticity of facial tissue
- Firms and lifts the skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles quickly
- Minimizes the damaging effect of the environment on the skin
One of the biggest flaws of the anti-aging product is the lack of details on its manufacturer. It is also not indicated if the product is made in the USA in a facility that is approved by the FDA. There are complaints saying that the free trial is not really free. If you plan to try it, take note that the free trial is only for 14 days upon ordering then your credit card will be charged $100. This information can be found on the terms and conditions which many people don’t read before signing up for the free trial.
How Does It Work?
It is said on one of the websites offering the free trial of DermaLuxe that the formulation was created specifically to handle wrinkles. It addresses the loss of the skin’s hydration and elasticity which occurs naturally as a person gets older. The formulation uses ingredients that thoroughly hydrate the skin which helps in delaying the development of skin aging. It also uses ingredients that restore the youthful elasticity of the skin. This helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles while at the same time making the skin smoother.
DermaLuxe Active Ingredients
Different websites offering the free trial state different active ingredients. It contains fruit acids, grape stem cells extract, green tea extract and AHA.
- Fruit Acids – This is said to contain nutrients and antioxidants that can help in repairing, nourishing and hydrating the skin. It also helps protect the skin from one of the main causes of fast aging of the skin which is the damage caused by free radicals.
- Grape Stem Cells – This uses technology that helps rejuvenate the skin. It keeps the skin youthful in both appearance and texture. The problem is that it is not substantially proven through extensive clinical testing.
- Green Tea Extract – it is also rich in antioxidants that help in protecting the skin.
- AHA – This is a natural exfoliating compound that helps remove dead skin cells and reveals younger looking skin.
- DermaLuxe can be tried for free
- Some of the key ingredients are backed by science
- There are good reviews from people who have tried it
- Different websites offering the free trial state different key ingredients
- There are complaints because of the free trial being offered
- Some feedbacks say it causes skin irritation
- Many feedbacks say it is not very effective
How to Use?
Cleanse and dry your skin before use. Apply a thin layer on your face and neck then massage gently to enhance absorption.
What are the precautions undertaken while using this product?
Since there is no list of all the ingredients, it would be recommended to test it first on a small area of your skin before applying on your face. The development of skin irritation may indicate that you are allergic or just sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation.
After meticulously reviewing DermaLuxe, it is nothing special and there are many better options on the market. What makes this an alluring product is the free trial being offered. Take note that the trial period is only 14 days after you sign up and it comes with a monthly automatic delivery program. However, there is very limited information on the active ingredients of the product so there is some form of risk when you decide to try it.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.