What is Derma Progenix?
Derma Progenix is an anti-aging skincare formula that claims to render the skin smoother and younger-looking. It is said to reduce wrinkle volume and brighten up dry, dull-looking skin after just a few days of consistent use. It also helps with firming up sagging skin and improving overall skin tone and texture.
Who is the Manufacturer of Derma Progenix?
It has an official website though there’s no information about its manufacturer. All that’s known about this product is that it’s manufactured in the US.
Table of Contents [Show]
How does Derma Progenix work?
Derma Progenix works mainly by inducing collagen production, moisturizing the skin and providing the nourishment it needs. With increased collagen and improved moisture, the skin becomes smoother and softer, leading to a reduced volume of fine lines and wrinkles.
Nourished skin, meanwhile, means less skin damage and age spots. With fewer wrinkles, damage, and other blemishes, the skin looks brighter, more radiant, and overall younger-looking.
Derma Progenix Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
Derma Progenix boasts of ingredients that are known for their safe and effective way of fighting skin aging. These include:
- Matrixyl 3000 – A face-firming compound that consists of two important peptides (palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7) which, together, induce skin restructuration and repair by regulating skin cell activities; studies have shown that addition of this compound in skincare products are effective in diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamins – Nourish the skin and promote its health; some have antioxidant activity that helps protect the skin cells against damage (source).
- Skin Moisturizers – Traps moisture into the skin to make it feel soft, smooth, and supple.
What are the Advantages of Derma Progenix?
- It is composed of ingredients that may help reverse signs of skin aging.
- It is said to nourish and moisturize the skin.
- It may help diminish wrinkles and fine lines.
- It may help prevent itching, peeling, cracking, and flaking of the skin.
- It may help make the skin look radiant and younger-looking.
What are the Disadvantages of Derma Progenix?
- The ingredients in the formula were not disclosed, and those listed on third party websites cannot be considered official.
- There is very little or no information at all about the manufacturers.
- The price is not commensurate to the amount of product you’ll get, making it a bit more expensive than other brands.
Derma Progenix FAQ’s
Q: Where can I buy Derma Progenix?
A: It is available through the product’s official website. It can also be found at numerous third party websites.
Q: How much does Derma Progenix cost?
A: It is supplied in a small pump bottle containing 30ml product. Each bottle costs $69.
Q: Who should use this product?
A: It may be used safely and effectively by those who wish to improve the condition of their aging skin.
Q: How should you use/apply Derma Progenix?
A: Third-party websites say that to get the most out of Derma Progenix, it must be applied on the skin twice a day. One application each in the morning and at night after washing your face.
Q: What are the side effects of Derma Progenix?
A: It is said to consist of 100% natural and organic ingredients. It is free of any harsh chemicals, so no side effects can be expected from using this product.
Q: What are the precautions in using Derma Progenix?
A: There are no precautions in using this product. However, in case of irritation or any other unwanted reactions, discontinue the product right away and consult your skin specialist.
Q: Does Derma Progenix offer a free trial or satisfaction guarantee?
A: Unfortunately, there is no mention of any free trial offer nor satisfaction guarantee on the official website or in any of the third-party websites that advertise this product.
Derma Progenix Review – Final Verdict
There are various anti-aging formulas in the market that caters to people who want to get their youthful look back. However, not all of them are effective. Thus, it is important to choose your products wisely. Third-party websites that mention that it is used by many women including celebrities. Sounds great, but we need more than that.
Unfortunately, there is no solid proof with regards to the product’s effectiveness, as there are no actual customer reviews to back it up. Not only that, even the ingredients aren’t disclosed and there is no official information about the manufacturer. The price is a bit high also.
You may try this product at your own risk, or we strongly suggest looking at other products to find one that is more reliable and suitable for you.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.