Clear Essence Overview
Clear Essence is an effective remedy for dark skin spots, hyper pigmentation and blemishes. Consistent use of this product guarantees a radiant and well-toned complexion worthy of praise. What is also unique about this product is the ability to relieve the skin of the inflammatory effects that occur after exposure to irritants especially those with dark skins. It also removes blemishes that occur as a result of pregnancy and too much exposure to the sun. 4 oz. of this product goes for $6.99.
How Does It Rate?
- This product is manufactured by Clear Essence Cosmetics, a US based company.
- The company specializes in skin care products and other forms of skin treatment regimens for all types of skin.
- The company also boasts affordable prices in the industry and a comprehensive internet dominance through partnership with Ekulo Distribution Inc.
- 2% Hydroquinone
- Ascorbic acid
- Propylene Glycol
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- It is effective in removing acne and dark spots in the skin.
- It brightens the skin areas affected by hyper-pigmentation.
- It removes age spots on the face and hands.
- It conceals freckles that emerge as a result of too much exposure to the sun.
- It lightens darkened elbows and knees.
- It evens out skin patches for a smooth skin tone.
- This product is effective for those travelling in harsh climates susceptible to environmental change.
- It is sold in relatively smaller jar.
- The manufacturer does not provide a trial version of the product.
- There is also little information about the money back guarantee.
How Does Clear Essence Work?
In the application of the cream, spread it on the affected areas, which can include the face, hands and the arms. If you anticipate staying too long in the sun, use sunscreen to complement it. This product can also be used safely under makeup. For maximum results with this product, it is recommended to apply the product two times daily for a period of approximately 6 weeks.
Clear Essence Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Clear Essence Ingredients are as follows:
– It helps in skin lightening.
– This is vitamin C in organic form helpful in preventing the damage of free radicals in the air if they so come into contact with the skin.
– Helpful in moisturizing the skin besides protecting it.
– It triggers faster repair of the skin tissues and acts as an emollient to make the skin soft and supple.
– Effective at reducing flaking of the skin and helps in cell regeneration.
– Mainly acts as a moisturizer.
Clear Essence FAQ’s
Q : What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Clear Essence?
A : Many consumers who have had the opportunity to try out the product have reported brilliant results with a majority acknowledging improvement in skin tones and protection from the sun. A significant percentage has also advised against too much exposure in the sun due to the difficulty of noticing the end results and tracking progress.
Q : Does Clear Essence fade cream lighten the skin?
A : The fade cream works by effectively brightening discoloration on the skin. Dark spots, age spots, and acne scars have no right to stay on your body. With the medicated fade crème, you can conveniently rid the skin of dark spots, and hyperpigmentation.
Q : How long does it take for fade cream to work?
A : It can take approximately 4-6 weeks of daily (or even twice daily) hydroquinone application before dark spots will begin to fade.
Clear Essence Review – Final Verdict
Clear Essence is a proven medicated remedy for skin pigmentation and related conditions for universally all types of skins. It is a recommended solution for those seeking flawless skin regardless of age besides the fact that it is formulated with hydroquinone that gives it its ability to fight dark blemishes. However, when using this skin product, it is recommended to use an additional sunscreen for extra protection from the sun; always predetermine the duration you intend to stay in the sun so as not to neutralize the effects on the cream on the sun.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: