In This Review
Alucia Cream Overview
Alucia Cream is a wrinkle cream that claims to be able to “set back the clock” for the cells in your facial tissues, encouraging a healthier appearance. It is sold in small pots containing what appears to be a month’s supply of the product, and the exact price is unclear.
What we were able to find, however, suggests that this is a “trial and autoship” product, which means that you are likely to get a month’s supply as a “trial” for only the cost of postage (about $5). Several weeks after you order it, you will be billed an additional amount (generally between $80 and $90) and subscribed to receive another supply of the product each month for the same price, until you cancel.
How Does It Rate?
- The company behind the product is called Alucia.
- This is a product that promises to work for sensitive skin types as well.
- It promises to contain entirely natural ingredients
- Also it promises to help you get rid of the aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Polysorbate 20
- Butylene Glycol
- Hexylene Glycol
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- The product is brought to you by a manufacturer which can be reliable.
- It contains antioxidants which may fight off the damage done by free radicals
- It contains ingredients which are natural and have no added chemicals or toxins
- The product is supposedly appropriate for gentle skin types
- Some of the claims might be slightly overly exaggerated
- The product doesn’t seem to have an official evaluation
- Ingredients are not well explained on official site
How Does Alucia Cream Work?
The ingredients of this anti ageing cream are not entirely clear, but they appear to include peptides and antioxidants, both of which can support the health of cells and connective tissues in your face. It comes in the form of a cream, just as the name suggests, which makes it easy to apply on a regular basis. By massaging it into your face, especially after washing and drying, you can moisturize and nourish those often-exposed tissues directly!
Your privacy is important to us
Alucia Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The product is claimed to contain all natural components which might work to improve the look of your skin. Also, the ingredients are alleged to be gentle and therefore, the product can be used by people with sensitive skin. They are summarized below:
– Water is commonly utilized as a base or solvent in cosmetic formulations, aiding in the dissolution and blending of various ingredients. It acts as a carrier for active components in anti-aging products. By including water in the formulation of the Ikaria Beauty Ageless Beauty Balm the product aims to achieve optimal moisturization, deliver vital nutrients, and promote a nourished and youthful appearance.
– It may form a protective barrier in the skin which might prevent water loss for you to achieve a hydrated complexion.
– It may fight inflammation to reduce wrinkles, even out your skin and prevent sagging of the skin.
– It can fight aging signs like wrinkles, improve the production of collagen and help your skin cells remain stable.
– It is used a fragrance, emulsifier, and surfactant.
– It can provide emulsifying stability in the product and also used as thickening agent.
– It is claimed to be humectant which may keep the desired amount of moisture in the skin.
–It can attract moisture from the air to the skin to improve the levels of moisture and boosts skin’s appearance.
– It is used as viscosity and solvent agent to help make a thin and more spreadable formula.
– It is alleged to be antioxidant which shields the skin from being destroyed by environmental factors like free radicals. It fights aging symptoms for youthful skin, provides anti-inflammatory properties and conditions your skin.
– It may provide a continuous film on the skin to protect it from pollution.
– It is used as an emulsifying agent in the formula.
– It is alleged to help prevent water loss from your skin to keep well-moisturized all day long. It can allow other ingredients spread well for you to achieve their optimum benefits.
– It is claimed to be preservative which increases the shelf-life of the product. Also, it can be used for conditioning your skin to make it smooth and soft.
– Provides antimicrobial benefits to the skin, conditions your skin and keeps desired amounts of moisture in the skin.
– Keeps the desired pH of the product and acts as a surfactant.
Other Ingredients are Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, and Polymethylsilsesquioxane.
Alucia Cream Side Effects
There are no known side effects of this product when it is used according to directions. As with any skin care product.
Alternatives to Alucia Cream
Alucia Cream FAQ’s
Q : How Should You Use Alucia Cream?
A : There isn’t any clear information on the dosage for this product, but most similar supplements are applied to your face once or twice a day after washing or drying.
Q : Is this product available through online retailers other than the manufacturer?
A : While there’s a product entry for Alucia Cream on at least one major online retailer, it appears to be a referral back to the manufacturer’s website.
Q : Is this product allergen free?
A : While we can’t be sure due to a lack of detailed information from the manufacturers, they do assert that it’s gentle and all-natural.
Q : What is the important features of Alucia Cream?
Read Next – Skin Element
Alucia Cream Review – Final Verdict
This is obviously something that you might be able to take advantage of when it comes to it. It contains ingredients which are said to have prominent benefits and a lot of different advantages to your skin. They are also not known for any harmful side effects, which is quite convenient.
If you want to guarantee that the product is going to be beneficial for your skin, though, the best thing to do is to take advantage of the opinion of an expert.
This is going to ensure that everything is handled properly and that you take the right product. If not, you can always take another look at the market – there are plenty of alternatives out there so there’s nothing to worry about.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: