What is Syn-Ake Venom Cream?
Syn-Ake Venom Cream (also called Prolou) is a skin cream that claims to contain the same ingredient in venom from the Tiger Viper snake. However, instead of paralyzing like a real snakebite, the synthetic imitation of the venom relaxes the face muscle resulting in smooth skin. The product claims to reduce wrinkles in just a few days. It is sold by wrinklecreamdirect.com.
Syn-Ake Venom Cream has a 30-day money back guarantee policy. There is a detailed customer care section on the wrinklecreamdirect.com website that explains the return and exchange policies in detail. A contact phone number is available for customers with questions or concerns, however it is an international number. An email form is also available for questions.
How Does It Rate?
- Syn-Ake Venom Cream has performed some clinical studies.
- 45 volunteers tested Syn-Ake twice daily and reported reduced forehead wrinkles by 52% in just 28 days.
- Prolou is one of the only products on the market to use Syn-Ake. It costs $69.20 for a 50ml jar.
- Caviar extract
- Shea butter
- Vitamin E
- It may help to reduce wrinkles
- It may provide more flexible skin
- Syn-Ake is ecology-friendly and contains no preservatives.
- Ingredients are listed on the website.
- Syn-Ake is relatively new technology that hasn’t been around that long.
- It is available online only
How Does it Work?
Syn-Ake Venom Cream brags it will reduce wrinkles in just a few days. The website recommends that the product be used for 30 days, twice daily, to see the best results. Syn-Ake Venom Creamcan be used by adult men or women of any age. It can be worn under make-up and is safe to use under the eyes. It can be used during pregnancy.
Syn-Ake Venom Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Syn-Ake is a small peptide that works in tandem with the skin’s natural processes to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & laughter lines quickly.
– Caviar contains antioxidants that protect and nourish the skin, as well as omega-3 and 6 fatty acids that moisturise and improve skin texture. Caviar, in fact, is a highly effective moisturising agent that is primarily used to hydrate and soften the skin.
– Arbutin inhibits melanin activity in the skin, which aids in the reduction of unwanted pigmentation caused by sun exposure. It is also useful for fading scars due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
– It acts as an emollient, softening and hydrating the skin. Shea butter protects skin from environmental damage, such as pollutants, because it contains several types of fatty acids, including lineoleic, oleic, palmitic, and stearic acids, which improve the skin’s natural barrier.
– Adenosine reduces the appearance of wrinkles by energizing the skin’s surface. Adenosine-containing skincare has been shown in studies to significantly improve skin smoothness, reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, and reduce the depth of brow wrinkles. The result is a smoother, more youthful complexion.
– Vitamin E is best known for its skin health and appearance benefits. It can be applied topically to the face to reduce inflammation and rejuvenate the skin. Many people swear by the effects of applying topical vitamin E to the face overnight.
Syn-Ake Venom Cream FAQs
Q: What Exactly Is Syn-Ake?
A: Syn-Ake is a patented anti-aging ingredient created by the Swedish firm Pentapharm Ltd that mimics the action of snake venom. It is designed to relax the muscles in the face, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Q: Is Syn-Ake safe?
A: Syn-Ake is a synthetic peptide that is a safe and effective alternative to “Botox” in treating facial expression lines.
Q: How can Syn-Ake benefit your skin?
A: Syn-Ake reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles by relaxing the face and, when used earlier, can delay their progression, creating an age-freezing effect. Syn-Ake (4%) effect was measured and compared to a placebo. A cream was applied twice daily for 4 weeks.
Syn-Ake Venom Cream Review – Final Verdict
Syn-Ake Venom Cream claims it can replace a customer’s existing skin cream completely. The studies show it has been proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 52% and has a smoothing effect of 82%.
Syn-Ake describes itself as a “cutting edge” beauty product made with the best ingredients money can buy. However, it would be recommended to research more about the product before taking any decision.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: