What is Scalisi Skincare?
Scalisi Skincare is a set of essential beauty products designed to help hydrate and restore your youthful skin. It comes in a set of three skin care products: Eye cream, Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30, and Cleanser and Exfoliator.
The set works by cleansing all impurities from your skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and diminishing the puffiness under the eyes.
How Does It Rate?
- Brand name is SCALISI.
- According to the manufacturer, they spent 5 long years of research and development.
- Brand claim that thire product are 100% Free from Parabens, Phthalates, Gluten, Sodium Laurel Sulfate, Triclosan, Retinol and Hydroquinone.
- Brand based in New York City in the United States of America.
- Sunflower Oils
- Vitamins A, C & E
- White Tea Extract
- Ash Tree Bark
- Soy proteins
- Broad Spectrum SPF30
- They do not contain any phthalates, silicone, parabens or mineral oil.
- It may help to eliminate fine lines and wrinkle and help you attain a firm skin.
- It may restore your youthful skin and makes you look younger than your real age.
- It may clear blemish from your skin hence giving you a smooth and even skin tone.
- It tightens your skin making it last longer.
- No free sample is offered
- It is only available online.
- It lacks customers review and testimonials.
- No money back guarantee
How Does Scalisi Skincare Work?
The set of Scalisi skincare products works individually and synergistically to restore your youthful skin.
Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 diminishes the look of fine lines and creates a perfect canvas so your makeup goes on smoother, Eye cream melts into your skin and diminishes the look of fine lines, reducing puffiness and making your skin look brighter while Cleanser and Exfoliator promise a soft glowing skin in a flash.
Scalisi Skincare Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Scalisi skincare is formulated with all-natural ingredients. All the products are paraben free with no animal testing. The ingredients work to help make the skin appear firmer, plumper and toned. Some of the ingredients used include:
Compositions containing macadamia oil are beneficial in the treatment or prevention of dry skin  and conditions in which the skin’s lipid barrier is faulty or damaged. Macadamia oil is widely used in the creation of skin, hair, and general wellness goods.
Because hazelnuts are high in vitamin E and vitamin C, they moisturise and keep your skin nourished.  Every day, rub your face and limbs with hazelnut oil before going to bed. This will assist your skin in becoming soft, supple, and lustrous.
Because of its ability to retain moisture without clogging pores,  jojoba oil is also used as a hydrating component in skin care products. It can improve skin and hair conditions while reducing signs of aging. It’s also a makeup remover, eyelash conditioner, and lip balm.
– This works by hydrating the skin and making the skin look smooth and supple.  Natural oils are encouraged and utilised as part of neonatal skin care all throughout the world, although there is no data to back this up. The current study sought to determine the impact of olive oil and sunflower seed oil on the biophysical features of the skin.
Vitamins A, C & E
– Works by using its antioxidant properties, which protect against free radicals and environmental exposure.
White Tea Extract
– Responsible for skin rejuvenation for a fresh, radiant, and youthful appearance.
Ash Tree Bark
– Diminishes the appearance of the under eye puffiness.
– Rich in essential amino acids to regenerate.
Broad Spectrum SPF30
– Helps protect against future sun damage. Contains no oxybenzone.
Scalisi Skincare FAQ’s
Q: What Are The Side Effects Of Scalisi Skincare?
A: As of now there have been no side effects reported by users who have used the Scalisi Skincare. But some negative reviews are mention on another e-commerce site.
Q: How Much Does Scalisi Skincare Cost?
A: Scalisi Skincare is the expensive product, and it can be purchased from Amazon, Walmart and also from official website.
Q: Does Scalisi Skincare Provide A Free Trial Or Refund Policy?
A: The company does not offer any free trials of the cream. And very limited money back guarantee, but larger orders are subject to discounts.
Q: Is Scalisi Skincare Cruelty Free?
A: Yes, brand claim that it is cruelty free product.
Q: How Do I Use Scalisi Skincare?
A: In the morning start by cleaning your face with warm water. Gently apply eye cream under and to the sides of the eyes. Next massage cleanser and exfoliator onto wet skin using circular motions for one or two minutes and then rinse with warm water. Finish with Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
Q: What are the Precautions When Using Scalisi Skincare?
A: It is for external use only. Do not use on sensitive or open skin. Keep out of children’s reach.
Scalisi Skincare Review – Final Verdict
Scalisi Skincare is a set of essential beauty products designed to help hydrate and restore your youthful skin. It features natural potent ingredients with White Tea Extract that is said to rejuvenate the skin for a fresh, radiant and youthful appearance. It is suitable for all skin type. There are numerous claims by the manufacturer concerning the benefits of this product.
However, as a customer, you should not solely rely upon this review to make your decision on buying this product. This is because there may be some information that may have been omitted and which may be critical to you.
It is important you carry out your own research and get more details about the product. You can as well find out about other products in the market like Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy and compare to see which one will work best for you and your skin type.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: