Many women are bothered by the wrinkles and small lines that start to appear on their faces with age.
The manufacturer of this cream purports that it removes these signs of the ravages of time, as well as improve the elasticity of the skin on the face. They also claim that Lumineri Skin moisturizes and gives the face a lovely glow.
What is Lumineri Skin?
Lumiari Skin is marketed as an anti-aging product, designed to restore the appearance of youth by getting rid of wrinkles and lines on the face. The product is also said to make the skin more elastic and give it a glowing, youthful look.
Who is the Manufacturer of Lumineri Skin?
The Manufacturer of this cream is called Lumineri Skin itself, which has existed since September 2017. It is based in St. Petersburg, Florida. They focus on the production and sale of skin care and anti-aging products.
How Does Lumineri Skin Work?
This product contains ingredients which moisturize the skin, protect it from pollution and other harm and improve its elasticity. It comes in the form of a cream which is rubbed on the face and neck every day.
Lumineri Skin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The primary ingredients of the product are:
- Dimethicone: Protects the skin from harmful substances in the air
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract: Comes from the Camomile flower. Calms, soothes and moisturizes the skin. Also protects the skin from bacteria.
- Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract: Soothes sensitive or irritated skin, promotes healing.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract: Removes excess oil from skin and diminishes dark, puffy eyes.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: Protects skin cells from harm, moisturizes, sooths skin, has anti-inflammatory properties.
What are the Advantages of Lumineri Skin?
- Contains ingredients which moisturize the skin
- It may help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face
- Vitamins A, C and E prevent skin damage
- It may increase collagen which makes skin more elastic
- Suitable for all skin types
What are the Disadvantages of Lumineri Skin?
- Only available through trial on website
- Use on a daily basis for full effectiveness
How Should You Take Lumineri Skin?
Start by washing your face with your regular facial soap, then dry carefully with a towel. Take a pea-sized amount of cream in your hand and spread it all over your face and neck. Leave the cream on your skin and proceed with your day.
How Much is Lumineri Skin?
Lumineri Skin cream is available on the product’s website, by free trial offer. The customer fills in the application, pays only for postage and gets a one-month supply for free.
What Kind of Reviews are Out There for Lumineri Skin?
Some women did find benefit from this product. They noticed that their skin was softer, more elastic and had less wrinkles. However, other women felt no particular difference in their skin from the cream.
Lumineri Skin Review – Final Verdict
Some customers thought this product was an effective skin care cream. They claimed that it could reduce the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes on the face. Other women were less convinced of the product’s quality.
A few customers were slightly sensitive to one or more of the ingredients. However, it’s important for women to remember to test this product on a small patch of skin before using it on the full face and neck. Hence, it is highly recommended to research more about the product & its alternatives to get desired results.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.