What is Cellcosmet?
Cellcosmet is a skin care cream that blends a variety of clinically tested ingredients that are very effective in reducing skin problems and related complications such as the formation of wrinkles and premature aging.
The product works very fast to deliver a radiant and younger looking complexion regardless of age. This cream is sold in three packages; the actual Ultra Vital Intensive Cellular Skin Care cream for $234.99, a 30ml Cellular Eye contour cream for $178.99 and a 250ml Active tonic cream for $97.99.The additional two products complement the main cream.
Who is the Manufacturer of Cellcosmet?
This product is manufactured by Cellap Laboratoire SA, a Swiss firm that has invested heavily in advanced scientific methods of skin care.
Their most notable and signature production method is the use of bio-integral cell technology in most of its skin care products in an effort to manufacture anti-aging skin care regimens. The company is located in Chemin de Budron A2 1052 Le Mont-sur-Lausanne in Switzerland.
How Does Cellcosmet Work?
This supplement works by fighting wrinkles in the skin through its bio-integral cell mechanisms. The vitamins in the formula fight against free radicals in the atmosphere that tend to affect the pores of the skin; as a result, it helps protect against premature aging. The cream can also act as a moisturizer keeping the skin well hydrated against external environmental conditions.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Cellcosmet Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Bio-integral cells-these ingredients are very essential in elimination of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Hyaluron Complex– stimulates the production of collagen in the skin.
- Burdock extract– responsible for killing bacteria on the surface of the skin.
- Yellow clover extract– helps in the absorption of excess oils in the skin. In addition to that, this ingredient also prevents the inflammation of the skin.
- Vitamin C– helps fight free radicals in the environment.
- Vitamin E– fights against free radicals as well besides preventing premature aging.
- South African Aloe– it restores the skin’s vitality.
- Kombucha mushroom extract
What are the Advantages of Cellcosmet?
- It moisturizes the skin’s surface thus making it look supple and well hydrated at all times.
- By boosting the health status of the underlying skin, it improves its immune system.
- It replenishes the skin with sufficient collagen and elastin; two essential nutrients of a healthy skin.
- It also plumps saggy skins.
- The cream also combats wrinkles and the general rough appearance of the skin.
- The company offers refunds if the product has been evaluated to be in good condition.
What are the Disadvantages of Cellcosmet?
- The ingredients list is mentioned superficially by the manufacturer and as a result consumers cannot know the exact function of each and every ingredient in the formula.
- It can cause adverse skin reaction such as redness and itchiness especially for those with hyper-sensitive skin.
- There is no mention of a trial version of the product.
- The product is also very costly in comparison to other anti-aging products ranging from a minimum of $160 to $450.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Cellcosmet?
This product comes highly recommended by both experienced customers despite the price tag. It combined with the additional cellular eye contour cream and the Active tonic, it does wonders for the skin as the positive feedback and 5-star rating of customers strongly indicate.
Read Next – Dermatopin
Cellcosmet Review – Final Verdict
Cellcosmet is a guaranteed skin nourishment cream that not only moisturizes and keeps it supple, but also restores the skin’s homeostatic balance while boosting its cellular activity and repair.
If you want a youthful and radiant looking skin, then this cream is your best choice. However, given the limited information provided by the manufacturer on the list and function of specific ingredients in the formula, it is highly recommended to do a full medical research to ascertain these ingredients before trying the product on your skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.