What is Genifique?
Genifique is a range of ‘youth-activating’ products manufactured by the well-established and reputable company Lancome. The Lancome consumer website provides information about their full line of skincare and cosmetics products but very little about each individual brand. However, being such a well-known company, they do provide good customer service and, while most of their products can be purchased in retail stores, Lancome offers a secure online ordering service.
The webpage for Genifique includes consumer reviews of the product, which are all very positive, and a brief outline of how the formula works. The Genifique range includes an eye cream, night cream, concentrated serum and the Genifique Youth Activating Cream Serum. When purchased directly from the manufacturer this latter product costs $142 for a 1 fl oz bottle. Lancome does accept returns on all its products but there is no time limit stated.
Who is the Manufacturer of Genifique?
The company behind this supplement is known as Lancome Genifique was founded in 1935. The skin care company is French and offers a wide variety of products. Armand Petitjean, the founder of the company, had a vision of manufacturing makeup and beauty products that could be made by women worldwide.
The company claims that Genifique is greaseless and is also lightweight. It is also claimed to have been formulated with effective high-end ingredients which protect the skin against free radicals.
The anti wrinkle cream is claimed to eliminate fine lines, combat the signs of an aging skin, and eliminate dark under eye circles. The manufacturer claims that the product is able to yield maximum results when used effectively especially after a refreshing night’s sleep.
How Does Genifique Work?
The purpose of the formula is to instruct the body to start producing more growth proteins and boost the production of youth genes. In approximately 4 weeks, users should experience less visible signs of aging and softer, more ‘cushiony’ skin.
Genifique products are designed to work as part of a full routine, and it is not known how well just using one product in the range would work alone.
Genefique Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- This is the most common ingredient that is used in many skincare supplements. It makes up the largest percentage of the product.
- It is a great solvent for all the ingredients that are likely to dissolve in water rather than in oil.
- This is a natural moisturizer that oils the skin. It has been used for over 50 years and so it is so common.
- Apart from being a natural moisturizer, it also ensures that the skin cells are healthy and it is also good for skin that is severely dry.
- This is the most common and to some extent the cheapest silicon.
- It makes the skin beautifully skin while providing it with a great gloss. It also reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Has anti-aging properties which support antioxidant protection and also aid in the boosting of collagen production.
- Protects the skin from harmful UV rays.
- Makes the skin more elastic and plum as it has the ability to hold water. It is a huge polymer making have the ability to hold up to 1000 times of its own weight inside water; the reason for its high water-holding capacity.
- Balances and adjusts the pH of the product.
What are the Advantages of Genifique?
- Improves the overall health and the appearance of the skin of the user.
- When using it, it is non-sticky and feels weightless on your skin. You, therefore do not need to worry about possible clumping.
- It may moisturize the skin in a natural way.
- Makes the skin more elastic and plum.
- It may reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
What are the Disadvantages of Genifique?
- Genifique is expensive.
- Refund details are limited.
How to use Genefique?
Apply it gently in the morning and at night after cleansing your skin. To get the perfect dose, use the self-loading dropper and then followed by a moisturizer.
How do I Know if Genefique is right for me?
It is right for you because it has not been formulated with harmful additives, fillers, and chemicals.
Genifique Review – Final Verdict
There’s no hiding away from the fact that as we age, the texture, composition, and the composition of our skin changes. Genefique can, therefore, reduce the signs of aging including wrinkling, skin dryness, tired-looking skin, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
There is, however, no proof that this supplement has undergone clinical trials. The details about refunding after the purchase has been made are very limited. This is the more reason why you need to do more research on a lot of anti wrinkle cream reviews before taking any decision.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: