What is Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle?
Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle is an anti-wrinkle formulation that promotes healthy dermal cell turnover. It improves both the look and feel of the skin making it more youthful. The cream smoothens and softens the skin while improving its tone.
It works in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet which are the most common skin aging signs. The formulation uses powerful peptides that support collagen and elastin production for more elastic, tighter and overall more youthful skin. One 1.6 oz. tube container is priced $11.99 online.
Who is the Manufacturer of Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle?
The Alpha Hydrox Skin Care line is from a company called Neoteric Cosmetics, Inc.
Which is based in Denver Colorado. The company offers a wide array of products specializing in skin care formulations. They offer several anti-aging products but the company still hasn’t established a good reputation in the skin care industry.
How Does Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle Work?
Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle uses peptides to support healthy collagen and elastin production. This is to counteract the decreased production of collagen and elastin in people who are getting older.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
By restoring the healthy number of collagen and elastin in the skin, it becomes more elastic and skin aging signs become less visible. The formulation also uses antioxidants to protect the skin from free radical damage which is among the major causes of premature aging. This helps slow down the skin aging process and delays the appearance of skin aging signs.
Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid – This active ingredient has been shown to improve the appearance of the skin making it more youthful. It helps reduce the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. It promotes the turnover of skin cells making it smoother, softer and more radiant.
- Green Tea Extract – It is rich in antioxidants which protect the skin from free radical damage, one of the major causes of skin aging. Therefore, it helps slow down the aging process of the skin preventing the appearance of premature skin aging signs.
- Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein (peptides) – This active ingredient works to reduce the severity of skin aging signs and prevent their rapid development. It supports healthy collagen and elastin production making the skin more elastic and restoring its youthful qualities.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – More popularly known as Vitamin E, this ingredient is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin cells from damage. It also helps prevent premature skin aging by conditioning it and keeping it healthy.
- Vitamin B5 – It is a moisturizing agent that keeps the skin hydrated which helps protect against damage. Thus, it also helps slow down the skin aging process. This active ingredient also stimulates the natural healing process of the skin which can help fight premature aging.
What are the Advantages of Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle?
- Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle may be formulated to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- It may also help even out the skin tone
- The formulation uses some active ingredients that are proven to work
- The price of the anti-aging formula is affordable
- There are good reviews from people who have tried it
What are the Disadvantages of Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle?
- The formulation has not undergone thorough testing for safety
- It is not from a reputable skin care company
- Some users reported developing skin irritation from the formula
- There are negative feedbacks saying it is not very effective
How to Use?
After cleansing, apply a sheer layer of the formula to your face and neck. Massage gently onto the skin until it is thoroughly absorbed (do not rinse off). Make sure it is completely dry before using other skin care products or wearing makeup.
Avoid contact with your eyes to prevent irritation. If the formula gets into your eyes, wash with water. Perform skin testing to check sensitivity before extensive use of the product. If you have very sensitive skin, it would be best to consult your skin care professional before using this product.
Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle Review – Final Verdict
After thoroughly scrutinizing Alpha Hydroxy AHA Souffle, it is a good anti-aging product. The formula is primarily for reducing fine lines and wrinkles and it uses proven active ingredients. However, some individuals say it is a little harsh which makes it unsuitable for people with sensitive skin. Hence, it is suggested to research more about the product before settling with anyone.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: