Lipodrops is a dietary supplement, which is targeted at people who are in their thirties and above and looking for quick and effective ways to lose weight.
This product comes in packages that are specially designed according to how much weight you wish to lose. The package comes as Red Plan, Purple Plan, and Blue Plan.
Lipodrops is manufactured by the company known as Nutrex. This company has started ten years ago and is now a major player in the dietary supplement industry.
Their newly christened headquarters are located in Oviedo, FL.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
It is difficult to find detailed information about the ingredients used in Lipodrops.
The product also does not tell much about the complete list; however, a few major ones that are used are mentioned below;
- Inositol: It is a simple carbohydrate, which occurs in animal and plant tissue and is a vitamin of the B group. It breaks down the fats, which is important for losing weight.
- Methionine: It is an amino acid, which helps to detoxify your liver; it keeps you healthy.
- Choline: It is a water-soluble essential nutrient. It removes fats from your liver and bloodstream, thus helping you get rid of any excess fat storage.
- L-Carnitine: It is an amino acid, which helps the fat move out of your body and instead of letting your body store this excessive fat, L-Carnitine converts it into energy.
All four of these combine to boost your metabolism and keep fats from getting stored in your body.
Read Also – Chirothin Reviews
How does Lipodrops work?
Lipodrops are most effective when they are incorporated into your diet plan.
According to the instructions, you’re supposed to take the drops under your tongue.
According to the information listed on the company’s website, Lipodrops comes with three specially engineered plans that depend on how much weight a person wishes to lose.
Here is a brief description of these plans;
- Red Plan – It is has been specially designed for people who wish to lose 10-25 pounds.
- Blue Plan – It is exclusive to those who wish to lose 25-50 pounds.
- Purple Plan – This plan is ideal for those who wish to lose 50 pounds or more.
Here are some of the pros associated with Lipodrops;
- The product is not based on HCG hormone.
- You can easily incorporate the drop into your diet.
- The product can easily be found and purchased online.
- You can find a few positive reviews related to Lipodrops.
- The official Lipodrops website has all three color plans available for its customers.
Here are some of the cons related to Lipodrops;
- Most of the weight loss associated with the usage of the product is said to be circumstantial.
- The company does not give any detailed or helpful instructions on how to use the product. Is it to be taken before, between or after meals? Is it to be taken once, twice or thrice a day? How long before the results start to show?
- Users have complained about side effects, some of which include irregular heartbeat, anxiety, light-headedness, nervousness, and nausea.
- The product is expensive. What’s the point of spending so much money for something that has no concrete guarantee that it will actually work?
- There is no money-back guarantee unlike the other dietary supplements out there.
- The product has not been clinically tested; therefore no authentic results are available.
- A complete list of ingredients is not given for the product on its packaging nor can you find it online; therefore you will not be able to know if you are allergic to any of the ingredients present in the product.
- Lipodrops manufacturers have not mentioned any details about the kind of diet plan that needs to be followed with the product, which means the user will have to guess the kind of diet that is required for Lipodrops.
Lipodrops have to be taken with a diet that is low in calories; you also have to have a regular exercise routine while you are using the product.
The drops have to be placed under the tongue, which means they get absorbed into the bloodstream very quickly.
For effective results, you must take the drops at least twice on a daily basis.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Lipodrops?
There are a lot of mixed reviews about the product. Few have sworn about the product actually helping them lose weight; they claimed that they were able to get results within weeks of using the Lipodrops.
However, a few customers complained about its side effects and went as far as calling it some sort of a “poison”.
Lipodrops claims to be extremely effective for losing weight; however, claims alone cannot speak for any product.
There are not many customer reviews available online, which means that you will have to rely on what little feedback the customers have posted.
Moreover, with no knowledge of its full list of ingredients, it can become a bit risky to try any product; therefore it is best to consult your physician before using Lipodrops.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.