What is KetoBello Patch?
KetoBello is an herbal patch that claims to trim down your waist size and firm saggy skin, giving you a thinner physique. The patch contains ingredients that may penetrate the body to reduce fat, combat cellulite, and nourish the skin.
Therefore, this slimming wrap may be an easy yet effective solution for individuals intending to lose weight as per the manufacturer’s claims.
Apart from downsizing body weight, this patch supposedly improves blood circulation, enhances collagen production, eliminates toxins, and reduces fluid retention. It is also claimed to reduce skin pores and volume, leaving your skin firmer and smoother.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does It Rate?
- KetoBello Patch is manufactured in the U.S.A. and supplied worldwide.
- However, information on the company behind it is not available.
- The company does not have an official website from which details of the company may be found.
- Mysteriously, this product is not available in retail stores, leaving consumers to wonder where to buy it.
- Salicornia Herbacea
- May provide a non-invasive option for getting a contoured body
- May enhance body metabolism thus encouraging fat burning
- It may help get rid of cellulite on the skin
- May tighten the skin and even out lumpy skin
- Claims to contain herbal ingredients only
- These slimming patches are not available in online retail stores
- Users with sensitive skin may develop allergies to the patches
- It is not clear whether the results are instantaneous or not
- The product may not work as advertised
How Does KetoBello Patch Work?
This slimming patch is infused with ingredients that are claimed to burn fat, improve circulation, reduce cellulite, and firm the skin. The herbal ingredients in the patch supposedly penetrate the skin and start to work on the area where it is attached. Moreover, these ingredients target the trouble areas such as the buttocks, hips, and thighs, leaving them contoured and tightened.
KetoBello Patch Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– This ingredient is the main active compound found in chili peppers. A review article in the journal of Bioscience Reports, capsaicin was demonstrated to have several health benefits including bodyweight reduction. The study concluded that dietary capsaicin had critical implications in preventing and treating obesity.
– these are the major components of green tea extract. A 12-week study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition was performed to assess the effectiveness of catechins in reducing body weight. The study concluded that daily consumption of tea containing 690 mg reduces body fat. Therefore, catechins consumption may help combat obesity.
– this ingredient is claimed to support weight maintenance through thermogenesis. A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials reviewed in the Journal of Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition concluded that caffeine reduces weight, BMI, and body fat.
– this ingredient is a rich source of dietary fiber and sodium chloride. A study in the Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture discovered that Salicornia is a potential natural anti-obesity agent. It also has therapeutic effects on diabetes.
– this ingredient is found in the dried fruit of Styphnolobium japonicum (SJ), also known as the Chinese scholar tree or Japanese pagoda tree. Studies in the Molecules journal declare that this ingredient has multiple properties including antibacterial, anticholesterolemic, and anti-inflammatory.
KetoBello Patch – FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Use KetoBello Patch?
A: KetoBello slimming patches are to be placed on the arms, lower body, and legs. A patch should be applied on clean and dry skin of the fatty area and leave it on for a while for maximum results. Continue using the patch for 2 to 4 weeks.
Q: How Much Does KetoBello Patch Cost?
A: The standard price of this product is $29.99. However, it is not clear where you can buy this product from.
Q: What is KetoBello Patch Return Policy?
A: KetoBello Patches are backed by a 30-day return policy.
Q: Does KetoBello Patch Offer a Free Trial?
A: Since this patch has no product page, we were not able to ascertain whether the company provides free trials or not.
Read Next – Metabolic Renewal
KetoBello Patch Review – Final Verdict
KetoBello Patch is a slimming patch that maintains that it can help users achieve a contoured body, lowered weight, as well as firm and cellulite-free skin. Infused with potent ingredients, these patches claim that they have cracked the easy way to achieve a healthy weight.
Going by the ingredients present, we could agree that this product may work. However, all these ingredients are considered effective if ingested and not when used topically. While some studies support the use of these herbal slimming patches, they also warn users of the potential adverse effects, especially for sensitive patients. These patches can also interfere with the treatment of obesity-related disorders.
Moving on to consumer KetoBello Patch reviews, we were unable to find any online, making the supplement seem dubious, to say the least. Adding to the scanty data about the seller, the lack of reviews suggests that users are better off buying other products other than settling for KetoBello Patch. Think of it, why invest in a product that leaves out the most essential details?
If you are intent on trying slimming patches, there are better options online by other brands. You can find such products from official websites. Be on the lookout for reputable brands with lots of consumer reviews. Seems like there need to be more scientific studies on patches because as of now their effectiveness may be less than of diet or regular exercise. For this reason, it is highly advisable to adopt a healthy lifestyle if you want to achieve a healthy weight, contoured body parts, and cellulite reduction.
Below you'll find some of the most effective keto products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned keto supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Weight Change: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK323/
 Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: from mechanism to clinical implications: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5426284/
 Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde- modified LDL in men: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15640470/
 The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30335479/
 Salicornia herbacea prevents weight gain and hepatic lipid accumulation in obese ICR mice fed a high-fat diet: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25523516/
 Styphnolobium japonicum (L.) schott fruits increase stress resistance and exert antioxidant properties in Caenorhabditis elegans and mouse models: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6680879/
 Taxicological evaluation of weight loss patches: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315243053_Toxicological_Evaluation_of_Weight_Loss_Patches_Review
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."