What is Dermatend?
Dermatend is a mole removal cream that is made of natural ingredients only. There are a few variations of the mole remover including its original and extra strength formulations.
Table of Contents [Show]
The product is said to remove safely moles anywhere in the body without causing adverse effects including scars.
It is designed to be a safe alternative to mole removal procedures like cryosurgery, the use of laser and excision.
Dermatend Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Bloodroot: This is the primary active ingredient of Dermatend.It can be used to remove moles and other unsightly blemishes on the skin.Also known as sanguinaria, the plant is from the north-central part of the United States and certain areas in Canada. It is known as a natural treatment for skin cancer although there is no scientific or clinical data supporting such claim.
- Butter of Zinc: This is a chemical compound that works with bloodroot extract in cutting off cancerous cells of the skin without affecting healthy cells. It was discovered by Dr. Frederic Mohs who is known for the Mohs chemosurgery that is used all over the world.
- Vegetable Glycerine: This is for keeping the skin moisturized after the mole is removed. It helps protect the skin from damage as well.
How Does Dermatend Work?
The specific mechanism of action of the natural mole removal cream is not explained in detail.
It is supposed to use natural ingredients that work in removing moles and other unsightly blemishes on the skin. The natural ingredients are said to cut off damaged or dead skin cells while leaving healthy skin cells alone.
There is also a moisturizing ingredient for keeping the skin healthy and hydrated after the mole or other blemishes have been removed.
You May Also Want To Read – Skincell Pro
What are the Advantages of Dermatend?
- Dermatend is an all-natural mole removal formulation.
- It contains a moisturizer.
- There are some feedbacks saying it works.
What are the Disadvantages of Dermatend?
- There is no substantial proof that it really works for all kinds of moles.
- No money back guarantee is offered.
- The FDA has instructed Dermatend to recall all sales due to cancer risk.
- Many users say it is a painful treatment and can cause moderate to severe skin irritation.
- There are many negative feedbacks saying it isn’t very effective or the formula causes adverse effects.
- It contains active ingredients that are not clinically proven to be effective or safe.
‘Dermatend’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
Dermatend Review – Final Verdictt
After carefully scrutinizing Dermatend, it is not a very good mole removal product.
The main problem is that the FDA has issued a statement that all Dermatend products should be recalled because of cancer risk.
The issue of side effects isn’t new and most people who have used it say it causes a lot of pain and skin irritation.
There are many better mole removal products that are more effective and safer.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Dermatend?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Dermatend!
In our opinion, below you will be able to discover the most effective wart and mole removal products being sold today. These have been classified with a number of five key factors being taken into consideration: quality of active ingredients, anti-bacterial properties, skin texture improvement, pain and discomfort relief and the ability to remove warts, moles and skin tags.