In This Review
Dermatend is a mole removal cream that is made of natural ingredients only. The mole remover has a few variations, including its original and extra-strength formulations. The product is a mole remover that works safely anywhere in the body without causing adverse effects, including scars. Dermatend is designed to be a safe alternative to mole removal procedures like cryosurgery, the use of laser, and excision.
How Does It Rate?
- Dermatend is a mole removal cream.
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Created to be a secure substitute for the mole removal procedure.
- Guaranteed product.
- A 60-day full refund is offered if the product is ineffective.
- Butter of Zinc
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Dermatend is an all-natural mole removal formulation.
- It contains a moisturizer.
- There are some feedbacks saying it works.
- There is no substantial proof that it really works for all kinds of moles.
- No money back guarantee is offered.
- The FDA has instructed Dermatend to recall all sales due to cancer risk.
- Many users say it is a painful treatment and can cause moderate to severe skin irritation.
- There are many negative feedbacks saying it isn’t very effective or the formula causes adverse effects.
- It contains active ingredients that are not clinically proven to be effective or safe.
How Does Dermatend Work?
The specific mechanism of action of the natural mole removal cream is not explained in detail.
Dermatend is supposed to use natural ingredients that work in removing moles and other unsightly blemishes on the skin. The natural ingredients are said to cut off damaged or dead skin cells while leaving healthy skin cells alone. There is also a moisturizing ingredient for keeping the skin healthy and hydrated after the mole or other blemishes have been removed.
Who Is the Manufacturer of Dermatend?
For the eradication of undesirable warts, moles, and skin tags, Solace International is presenting its ground-breaking solution, DermaTend. Solace International has worked to provide individuals with items that will assist improve their lives ever since it was founded.
Their most recent product, DermaTend, is a ground-breaking method of getting rid of unattractive moles and other skin imperfections that have given many individuals emotional and psychological issues. The product is guaranteed, and if moles and other growths like warts and skin tags have not vanished after 60 days, the customer will receive a full refund of the purchase price.
Dermatend Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
– This is the primary active ingredient of Dermatend. It can be used to remove moles and other unsightly blemishes on the skin. Also known as sanguinaria, the plant is from the north-central part of the United States and certain areas in Canada. It is known as a natural treatment for skin cancer, although there is no scientific or clinical data supporting such a claim.
Butter of Zinc
– This chemical compound works with bloodroot extract in cutting off cancerous skin cells without affecting healthy cells. It was discovered by Dr. Frederic Mohs, who is known for the Mohs chemosurgery that is used all over the world..
– This is for keeping the skin moisturized after the mole is removed. It helps protect the skin from damage as well.
Dermatend Video Review
Dermatend – FAQ’s
Q: How to use Dermatend?
A: It is easy to use, just apply the cream to the area where wart and mole has appeared.
Q: What are the side effects of Dermatend?
A: Dermatend has a very mixed type of reviews, some of the users experienced severe skin irritation and burning sensation. Just follow the instructions published on the back of the cream and you will be fine.
Q: Where to buy Dermatend?
A: Dermatend is only available at physical stores at the price range between $60 to $65. It is not available at online stores.
Q: Dermatend Before and After?
A: Dermatend is an underrated product as you can see the result from one of the happy customers. Despite many negative reviews and little information this product never ceases to amaze people.
Dermatend Reviews – The Final Verdict
After carefully scrutinizing Dermatend, it is not a very good mole removal product. The main problem is that the FDA has stated that all Dermatend products should be recalled because of cancer risk. The issue of side effects isn’t new, and most people who have used it say it causes a lot of pain and skin irritation. There are many better mole removal products that are more effective and safer.
In our opinion, below you will be able to discover the most effective wart and mole removal products being sold today. These have been classified with a number of five key factors being taken into consideration: quality of active ingredients, anti-bacterial properties, skin texture improvement, pain and discomfort relief and the ability to remove warts, moles and skin tags.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned wart and moles remover oil and serums based on the available research: