What is Stopain Pain Relieving Spray?
Stopain Pain Relieving Spray is a topical analgesic designed to stop the pain within the shortest time possible. It is directly applied to the affected area.
Who is the Manufacturer of Stopain Pain Relieving Spray?
This product is a flagship product of Troy Healthcare, LLC.
What Stopain Pain Relieving Spray Claims?
The producers of this product make bold claims about its capabilities. About the production process, the producers say that Stopain relieving spray is formulated for fast, temporary pain relief. They compare their products with other by claiming that whereas “other products reduce or dull the pain, Stopain stops the pain.”
They claim that Stopain Pain relieving spray is an analgesic indicated for the temporary relief of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache.
How Does Stopain Pain Relieving Spray Work?
The active ingredient in Stopain Pain Relieving spray is Methanol. Methanol has been accepted as the benchmark of all topical pain reliever. This product targets affected joints and muscles by providing a smooth sensation on application. On top of that, the product stops the nerves from sending pain signals to the brain and thereby giving you a temporary relief to pain. The product must be applied after a few hours to sustain the soothing effect. It doesn’t restore or heal paining muscles and joints.
Stopain Pain Relieving Spray Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Menthol – This is a form of alcohol that is used in most topical analgesic. It forms the solvent part of the analgesic due to its favorable solubility and at the same time relieves pain by having a soothing effect on a sore area and interfering with pain signals.
- Other Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Dimethylsulfone (MSM), Eucalyptus Oil, Glucosamine Sulfate, Peppermint Oil, SD Alcohol 39-C, Water.
What are the Advantages of Stopain Pain Relieving Spray?
- Quickly absorbed.
- Can be used severally to soothe pain.
- It doesn’t stain clothes and other fabric.
What are the Disadvantages of Stopain Pain Relieving Spray?s
- Lacks essential joint care ingredients that prevent the degrading of joints.
- Must be used repeatedly.
- Cannot be used on broken skin.
Stopain Pain Relieving Spray Warnings
- Stopain Spray is for external use only. Do not use on open wounds and broken skin. Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, nose, mouth, genital area. If you get it in any of these areas, rinse right away with cool tap water. Consult your caregiver if the itching doesn’t stop.
- If you use this product too often, it may worsen your condition since it doesn’t improve the joint but rather suppresses pain.
- Do NOT use more than the recommended dosage
- If your symptoms do not improve within a week, or if they get worse, or if they clear up and then come back again, contact your caregiver
- Stopain Spray is flammable. Do not spray on open flame or store near extreme heat
- Stopain Spray should not be used by persons below 12 years old without first checking with your caregiver
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should consult their physicians to discuss the benefits and risks of using Stopain Spray while pregnant.
- Do not apply Stopain Spray more than 4 times daily.
Side Effects Of Stopain Pain Relieving Spray
Since the ingredients used in the manufacture of this product are natural, there are fewer possibilities of side effects after the use of this product. In case of allergy immediately stop the use of this product.
Dosage and Directions for Use
Spray Stopain spray directly onto the affected area. Do not rub or massage the medicine into the skin. Do not wrap, bandage, or use a heating pad on the treated area.
How Long Will It Take To Show Result?
This product is designed to stop the pain within the first few seconds of application.
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
There are no reported drug interactions. However, inform your caregiver if you are taking other drugs.
Who Can Take Stopain Pain Relieving Spray?
It can be used by all persons above the age of 12.
This product offers instant relief and is very easy to apply. It is highly recommended for arthritis and athletes who require instant relief to pain. The Price is pretty pocket-friendly and worth it. We recommend this product.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief products tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to products taken orally. A topical joint pain relief product should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain products on the market today, in our opinion.