What is Pain Buster II?
Pain Buster II is a topical pain reliever that is sold and marketed to rehabilitate arthritis and other joint related ailments.
Who is the Manufacturer of Pain Buster II?
It is a trademark product of Walgreens company. The company dates back to 1901 and it is today regarded as the biggest retail store for drugs and supplements. True to this regard, the company has employed over 120,000 people as of 2015 and makes billions in profit from the 8,300 stores located in 50 states in the USA.
What Pain Buster II Claims?
Walgreens makes very bold claims about the effectiveness of this joint pain relief product. For starters, they market it is an arthritis product. They claim that it has proven useful in the rehabilitation of joints suffering from arthritis. The company goes ahead to claim that this product is good at;
- Penetrating pain infected areas promptly.
- Tackling pain resulting from arthritis.
- Pinpointing & attacks pain fast.
- Providing warming relief for aches, pains & soreness.
On the product, they claim that it is;
- More potent than competitors.
How does Pain Buster II Work?
This product contains topical analgesics that are quickly absorbed into our bodies. The formula is quick acting and offer protection against joint pain for a limited amount of time.
Pain Buster II Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Methyl SalicylateNF 17.00% Topical Analgesic- give this product its characteristic smell and soothing sensation. It also helps fight the pain.
- Menthol USP12.00% Topical Analgesic- acts as the solvent and gives a soothing sensation.
What are the Advantages of Pain Buster II?
- Fast-acting cream.
What are the Disadvantages of Pain Buster II?
- Offers temporary relief only.
- Doesn’t address the cause of the pain.
You Can Also Check- Schiff Megared Extra Strength Krill Oil Reviews
Pain Buster II Side Effects and Warnings
- This product is meant for external use only. Do not use on broken or wounded skin.
- This product is safe to use for most persons. However, it is not recommended for people who are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by a physician.
- Use only as directed by the caregiver or on the product label
- Do not use while bandaged tightly or use a heating pad
- Avoid contact with nose or eyes
Stop use and consult your caregiver if;
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Redness is present.
- Irritation develops.
- If pregnant of breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage and Directions for Use
Apply generously to affected area; massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin; repeat as necessary but no more than 4 times daily.
How Long Will It Take To Show Result?
It is a fast acting remedy for joint pains and aches. The product is first absorbing and thus the turnaround time is anything between a few seconds to a few minutes.
Where to Buy and At What Price?
Being a product of Walgreens, you expect to find it in either of the 8,300 Walgreens stores across the United States. The product is also available in leading online retailers.
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
This product is not known to interact with any other medications. However, if you are using other medications, it is wise to consult a caregiver before using this product. In case of complications while using this product, discontinue use and seek professional help
Who Can Take Pain Buster II?
This product can be taken by anybody above the age of 12. For children below the age of 12, only use if under the instructions of your caregiver.
What Kinds of Reviews are Out there for Pain Buster II?
“I’ve started having shoulder pain lately that starts at my neck. Last night it was so bad that it ached to sit up in bed or lay down on either side. My friend rubbed Pain Buster along my shoulder and massaged it in really well. I felt a burning sensation and it stinks like I remember Ben Gay smelling.
But shortly, I felt complete relief and fell soundly asleep pain-free. I feel like an old lady going to buy this, but it worked so well that I have no choice. Because of the smell, I’ll only be applying it at night (which should be fine because the pain relief lasted nearly 24 hours for me).”
On April 8, 2012
“I have reordered this product numerous times, and now my neighbor is also ordering it. I have spinal stenosis and sciatica, so I need an analgesic that really works. It does.”
By JaceyD on May 26, 2014
Pain Buster II Review – Final Verdict
We like the fact that this is a fast acting topical joint pain pain relief product. There are so many creams out there that claim to do what this product does, but we are happy with the reception this product has received from users and other industry players. Highly recommended.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Pain Buster II?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Pain Buster II!
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief supplements tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to supplements taken orally. A topical joint pain relief supplement should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.