In This Review
Blue-Emu: The Omega Rich Topical Analgesic
According to statistics, joint pain is becoming one of the most common complaints of people seeking medical attention. Damaged joint tissues commonly cause joint pain and other symptoms of stiffness and inflammation. This happens due to aging, frictional damage, stress, and trauma.
While there are joint supplements that you can take to aid in the repair process of the joints, the effects are not immediate.
Thus, topical analgesics are now widely available to provide quick and effective relief from joint pain.
What is Blue-Emu?
Blue-Emu is a unique topical analgesic due to the combination of its ingredients that provide quick and long long-lasting pain relief.
Blue-Emu joint pain products are topical analgesics that come in cream and spray preparations.
The product contains Emu oil that is a natural omega-rich fatty acid. It is sourced from birds containing red meat.
Emu oil is another by-product when the birds are processed for their lean meat.
According to NIH, Omega-rich oils have many benefits, especially when combined with other ingredients to be applied topically. It ensures an efficient delivery system for the product thus ensuring optimum benefits.
Blue-Emu combines Emu oil with ingredients like Aloe Vera, methylsulfonylmethane, and glucosamine to provide quick and effective relief from joint pains. Not only does it reduce joint pain but it also supports optimum joint health.
How Does Blue-Emu Work?
Blue-Emu works primarily by supplying key building blocks for joint health such as glucosamine and MSM directly into the affected area. As we all know, glucosamine is essential in the repair process of damaged tissue and cartilage joints.
It also has anti-inflammatory properties thus when applied topically, it can effectively reduce joint inflammation and the pain accompanying it.
MSM, on the other hand, has the analgesic property that has long been used for treating joint pains. Thus when these ingredients are combined with Emu oil, the efficient delivery system is ensured to the area where Blue-Emu is applied.
Blue-Emu Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients in Blue-Emu products are as follows:
- Blue-Emu Original – Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel, Emu Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Oleyl Alcohol (and) Zanthoxylum Alatum Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, Comfrey Extract, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethoxydiglycol, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine.
- Blue-Emu Continuous Pain Relief Spray – Trolamine Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethyl Sulfone, Disodium EDTA, DMD Hydantoin, Emu Oil, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lecithin, Oleic Acid, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitol, Water, Xanthan Gum.
- Blue-Emu Pain Relief Spray – Aloe vera gel, balm mint extract, Boswellia extract, citrus extract, DMDM hydantoin, emu oil, eucalyptus oil, ginger extract, glucosamine sulfate 2KCl, imidazolidinyl urea, isopropyl alcohol, methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM), nettle leaf extract, peppermint extract, propylene glycol, rosemary oil, water.
What are the Advantages of Blue-Emu?
- It relieves joint pain, inflammation, and swelling.
- It also helps reduce muscle ache and soreness.
- It helps reduce joint stiffness.
- It provides quick and long lasting pain relief.
- It does not have strong scent.
- It is handy and easy to use.
Blue-Emu Questions and Answers
Q: Is Blue-Emu Safe?
A: There are concerns that Emu oil can cause bacterial infection especially when applied topically, however, this only happens if the Emu oil used is not purified and manufactured properly. However, the Emu oil contained in this product is premium, purified, and tested to be safe for use. To ensure safety, Blue-Emu should be used as directed on the packaging.
Q: How Should You Apply Blue-Emu?
A: Apply Blue-Emu liberally on the affected area and massage thoroughly to ensure even distribution and absorption. For the first 2 weeks, Blue-Emu can be applied 2-3 times daily. After the first 2 weeks, an application can be reduced to as needed basis.
Q: Is it good to use on Jock Itch?
A: Use Blue-Emu for Athletes Foot, Psoriasis, Jock Itch, Anti Itch, Rash, etc.
Q: How Much Does Blue-Emu Original Costs?
A: The product costs $53.78 for a pack of 1.
Q: What are the Precautions to take when Using this Supplement?
- The product is to be applied only externally.
- Do not apply the product to the broken, irritated, or broken skin.
- Avoid using the product if you have known allergy to shellfish because the glucosamine of Blue-Emu is sourced from shellfish.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Wash hands immediately after using Blue-Emu to avoid transferring the product to eyes and other mucous membranes of the body.
- If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical attention or contact the poison center.
- Do not use heating pads over the area where Blue-Emu is applied.
- Avoid using Blue-Emu along with other topical products unless otherwise specified by your physician.
Blue-Emu Review – Final Verdict
Blue-Emu is a revolutionary joint product since it contains key building blocks for the joint repair like glucosamine and MSM which is coupled with other ingredients that aids in relieving joint pain.
Unlike other topical products for joint pain that only causes the numbing effect on the affected area, Blue-Emu targets the problem right at the very source that is the damaged joint and cartilage tissues.
This product not only relieves joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness, but it also supports optimum joint health.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief products tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to products taken orally. A topical joint pain relief product should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain products on the market today, in our opinion.